Thread: Tgp'ers, how do you know if your links have trojans in them?

Marc

Tgp'ers, how do you know if your links have trojans in them?

I got this email, the links I provide look fine to me, but maybe theyre used to my IP, but if thats the case, I cant tell

this is the email I got:
    "WAY TOO MANY of the daily links you provide are infected with trojans designed to attack the computers of people who visit your site. Today, McAfee caught and cleaned FIVE, that\'s five out of today\'s new links. You need to be more careful about the links you provide because some of them are hacker based enticements."

Of course, they dont tell me WHICH links are doing this, nor do they leave me a return email so I can ask them.

anyways, is there a program I can use that checks links or something?

xenigo
    Go get AVAST virus scanner, and click all your links. Should tell you which pages on your site are infecting others.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It could also be that the SURFERS machine has spoyware on it and not your stuff.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Lee

Marc
    great feedback thanks

Rainbo1956
    OooooK, So here's the deal.
    On eBay I saw that TGP.com was for sale, so I did a search....to see where "tgp.com" would get me....well, the first site for "tgp" that came up was them shit's "hypretgp.com. Sooooo, I went to hypertgp.com (DON'T GO THERE), so I thought I do a search and see what came up when I did a search on tgp's in Google. Well, the first site that was listed was "hypertgp.com" sooooo, like an idiot, I went there.
    Well, I received the "hijacked virus" About:Blank. It's muthar to get id of....but I did (Or so I thought).

I "thought" I was succesful....as did all my puter geeks. Well, NOT so, I lost my IBM desktop (thankfully I have another one exactally like it and I always backed up everthing to it)

I'm sooooo damn sick of tgp's and their hijacking, picture/content stealing, virus spreding asses, I could puke!

Rainbo1956
    Oh, so the moral of the story is...no more tgp's for me. I don't care where, who, what or whatever. I also have a tgp content theif. Someone who runs a tgp took my thumbnail from my gallery that I submitted and now uses it as their own, but never links to my gallery.

This is why I asked in another thread about tgp's posting thier own 2257 shit....I wonder how they can use "our" (people who submit their thumbs) content???

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbo1956
    Oh, so the moral of the story is...no more tgp's for me. I don't care where, who, what or whatever. I also have a tgp content theif. Someone who runs a tgp took my thumbnail from my gallery that I submitted and now uses it as their own, but never links to my gallery.

This is why I asked in another thread about tgp's posting thier own 2257 shit....I wonder how they can use "our" (people who submit their thumbs) content???
    Please name names so we can make sure they're not on our submission lists!