Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Forum Shoutouts

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Phoenix Forum Shoutouts

Okay, I thought I would be recovered by now but I'm still running on low batteries so I'll make this brief.

I had such an unbelievable good time at the forum and it was so nice to catch up with all of you from here that I've gotten to know over the years.

Dzinerbear, you are even hotter and more adorable in person that I had even though you would be. And such a sweet guy. Thank you for all the help and pep talks, you really are a huge help to me, besides being a great friend.

Desslock, I take back all that stuff I said about being dark and brooding, you are just adorable, through and through.

Dillmedia, you sexy hunka hunka burnin' love. Looking so conservative in your polo shirt while we all knew the nasty boy hiding within. Hee hee.

JustMe, totally regretting I did not have more time to spend chatting with you. So many people, so little time. Congrats again on getting that prize at the legal seminar. You deserve it.

And AndyMike and Jasun, it goes without saying. My anchor and my rock. I would have had a hard time being grounded without you guys and Andy introduced me to so many people it made my head spin. I'm truely amazed.

Okay, if I didn't mention your name, it's only because I'm still half asleep and not all here. Have a great day everyone and if you are not home yet, travel safe.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I met so many people, had SUCH a good time and learned a few things... so thanks to every one for your patience with the drunken rowdy frat boy that I am... Don you're the only guy in the world that will allow me to laugh and cry in front of you at the drop of a hat... and I'll love you forever for that.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Don, your truly are one of my best friends in the world! It was so much fun hanging out with you at the forum. You’re a little charmer yourself there.

We have to hang out this weekend and recap.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Tala
    From everything I've heard about it, I wish I hadn't been forced to miss it. Glad you had such a great time Don.

BoyNation
    I also want to add to Don's comments that it was a great show and I really enjoyed meeting wonderful people and new friends.

I have to say, I have been in several non-adult industries before and I am absolutely amazed at how great the people are in this industry! Friendly, open to sharing ideas, caring....etc.

Great to be apart of the industry and hope to meet more of you as we move forward.

And for those of you who haven't checked out my new site -- AsianBoyNation -- I would love for you to check it out and give me feedback.
    Just send me an email from the site and I will send you a preview password.

BoyNation
    Laurence

RainGurl
    donmike- great to see you again!
    jasun and andymike, what a pleasure to meet both of you in person! Definitely a highlight of the week for me. And Dizinerbear, even though we were neighbors, i barely saw you! We'll have to make a point of hanging out at the next go-round.

IDlubeguy
    Hi all!!! Just want to add my 2 cents as well. After being in the video end of things for the last 13 years, I have never met a group of people so warm and welcoming as I did this last weekend. You are all wonderful. To those of you I didn't get to meet in person, I hope that happens soon. Thanks for a great time and I can't wait for the next one. :thumbsup:

Top Cat
    Wow, what a great first-time experience. Virginity is so overrated, thank you all for popping my adult webmaster cherry!

Shouts to AndyMike, WWC DonMike, Dziinerbear, Boynation, Desslock, Jasun (hottie)...and the girls who I didn't get to spend enough time with, Lisa and RainGurl!

Dzinerbear
    Don,

It was wonderful meeting you for the first time. You're such a handful of fun. I need a new avatar, can you e-mail me a couple of the G-rated pics your took. You can keep the X-rated ones to yourself.

Rainey, I didn't any wildness coming from your room either. But definitely, we'll make a point of hanging out next show.

Andy Dill, it was great meeting you and talking about future projects. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Quote Originally Posted by BoyNation
    I also want to add to Don's comments that it was a great show and I really enjoyed meeting wonderful people and new friends...
    OMG, how could I forget Laurence!!! I wish we had more time to chat this weekend. Everything was so crazy and I didn't get to talk to everyone I wanted to. Luckily I have you on my ICQ, heh heh.

And Nick, I only got to talk to briefly but what a cool guy.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    And...le'ts not forget to thank CCBill for putting on such a great show. It was a great time and as is evidenced by these postings, everyone had a ball AND learned something...can you imagine.

All the guys from HDK had a ball meeting old friends and making new ones. In fact, I had a hard time keeping up with a couple of our guys as they were staying REAL busy making new friends!!

Dzinebear.....what a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for all the kind words and looking forward to continuing to work with you and seeing you again at another show.

Jasun....man did you have a couple of my guys all hopped up....! Such a stud....pleasure meeting you!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill
    Jasun....man did you have a couple of my guys all hopped up....! Such a stud....pleasure meeting you!

Bill
    Bill, your guys were just amazing.. so nice, and so friendly.. and hey, they even made sure that my favorite hat made it home again.

Which is a feat in itself.

CAn't wait to party with you guys more.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    I had such an unbelievable good time at the forum and it was so nice ....

Desslock, I take back all that stuff I said about being dark and brooding, you are just adorable, through and through.
    Don - me? dark and brooding??

I loved meeting you as well. Looks like we had fun at Rocky Horror too!

[fyi - Don Mike thought I was a Sith Lord or something apparently :goof: ]

Jason
    This seems like a good place to post my own "shout-outs" so here goes...

Actually, I started listing 'thank-you's' and realized it was more like an overdone Oscar acceptance. I could hear the music playing over me as I was typing. Not very effective... Those of you with whom I have a personal connection know who you are and how I feel. Business connections both old and new: Thanks for the opportunity to build a mutually beneficial relationship! And finally, I would like one moment of 'acceptance speach indulgence' by saying:

CCBill and all the Forum sponsors and attendees:
    Thanks for providing what was, quite possibly, the best webmaster event I've ever attended. Now I know what all the raving the last couple years was about. The Forum was the perfect blend of relaxed conversation and informative business. Finally, an event has managed to create an atmosphere that is truly conducive to good-natured networking and pooling our strengths instead of the overly competitive, cut-throat environment too often allowed to breed at industry events.

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Don - me? dark and brooding??

I loved meeting you as well. Looks like we had fun at Rocky Horror too!

[fyi - Don Mike thought I was a Sith Lord or something apparently :goof: ]

ROFLMAO!!! We'll if the black helmet and breathing mask fits...

Hee hee. Just kidding. You are a cutie.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com