Thread: Custom Content - No one out there ??

will76

Custom Content - No one out there ??

Hey guys I posted this on the Content Board and it got 30 views in 4 days with no replies... Is there anyone out there who will do some custom content or know of a photography with models who can handle this for me. I know its not a big money making projects but it really will take them like 5 minutes to do this. I need about as many clips as i can get.

Thanks

Looking for 4 - 5 short custom video clips.

I am looking for gay custom content. VERY SIMPLE stuff. I need 4 - 5 good looking guys to do a 45 second video clip for me. Non nude but sexy. I supply text (script), they can video record themselves. Simple stuff.

Anyone interested ?

Mamakity
    Sit tight Will, maybe you will get some bites today. Weekend posts are slower then usual. Hang in there.

:thumbsup:

alexfoto

Gay video productions

Perhaps I can be an answer to your needs regarding gay video. Please explain what you really want and how do you want it. I live in Brazil, so if you need anything with live sound, it may be a problem. But it can always be dubbed. Let's talk about.
    Alexandre Moreira Fotografia

will76
    Yeah looking for sound they must be good at speaking english.

Just looking for them to look hot on cam (sexy/teasing), no nudity required, and read about 3 sentences of text I will supply. Thats it. About 5 mins of work or less.

AusCoding Allan
    It may or may not be possible but if it is Don at WWC might be able to arrange something with one of their photographers that they deal with. He's only just got back from Phoenix but I'll shoot this thread over to him and see if he can help out

Cheers,

Allan

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thanks Allan, but I'm afraid we don't do custom. But dont' worry Will, I'm sure someone will come along. I met some really great people over the weekend so I'll pass this thread along to any it might apply to.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm i think, to be honest, you would probably be better off doing the shoot yourself, purely from a cost analysis basis youll be saving yourself a heap of $$$.

Another alternate would be to do a full shoot and make sure that towards the start or end of the shoot the models to what you want them to before getting into the actual 'shoot' itself.

Good luck and if you do find someone who is able to do smaller clips for you please let us know who

Regards,

Lee