Thread: CCbill sponsors not paying rebills?

Xstr8guy

CCbill sponsors not paying rebills?

Post your CCbill sponsors that are not paying on rebills in this thread. So I can avoid them!

Shelmal posted a question about military sponsors, so I checked my ccbill sponsors. When you click on "tools" and check "program details", it shows if the sponsor is paying on rebills. I was surprised to see some of the programs that I joined DON'T pay rebills!

Activeduty.com - Recurring Subscriptions: Payments for Rebills End After: (Zero) rebills

Muscleadonis.com - Recurring Subscriptions: Payments for Rebills End After: (Zero) rebills

Spyonguys.tv - Recurring Subscriptions: Payments for Rebills End After: (Zero) rebills (This is a payment by token website, so I can understand why they don't pay rebills)

this may be more a problem with people who don't know how to set up their ccbill affiliate stuff. i've seen it happen before.

but i have noticed that programs outside the adult webmaster loop often do pay something like 15% or no rebills. they don't understand how the industry works, and haven't bothered to find out.

have you contacted the sponsors to see what's up?

Xstr8guy
    No I haven't contacted any of them. I'm not actively promoting them either. Basschick, a while back you were asking about muscle sponsors. Did you ever try muscleadonis.com? It actually looks pretty nice, although the tour is pretty thin.

i never did send them any traffic. i asked for affiliate content, and they really DID try to help, but they were not really ready to deal with it. also the member area - at that time - was tiny. it was actually smaller than some of my avs sites. it just didn't seem like a rebilling situation to me.

i'm sure they've made serious improvements since then, but for a site that is exclusive and only two models, i need content to promote them.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm... Interesting stuff.

Do they mention anything about not paying on rebills on their sites or is this in the CCBill area only?

Regards,

Lee