Thread: Deviant Cash ... WARNING

Dzinerbear

Deviant Cash ... WARNING

Hey all,

If any of you out there are using Deviant Cash, read on.

I've been promoting this guy's Bear Bulge site for a few months now, but noticed that I wasn't getting any sales. I figured it wasn't a very appealing site, although to me it didn't seem that bad. But after three months, I went back through my stats. I've been sending him about 800 visitors a month for three months, but not a sale. I've send other bear sites that same number of visitors and gotten 17 sales.

So, I purchased a membership to see if perhaps he was just shaving heavily. Nope. The sale popped through. When I called ccbill for a refund, I was told I couldn't have one. Eventually I talked to Paul at ccbill who said he'd have to get approval for a refund from the webmaster, so he e-mailed him. I also e-mailed the webmaster twice. Neither of us got a response. And in fact, my last e-mail popped back to me with an message about a full e-mail box.

It's unfortunate because Deviant Cash has some interesting amateurish looking sites that could probably sell pretty well, but who wants to promote a program that doesn't bother replying to e-mail. I mean, one would think at the very least they'd reply to e-mail from their processor.

Anyway, just as heads up.

Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Seems like a good enough reason to do a chargeback to me $0.02

You KNOW thats what a surfer would do in this instance.

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Yes, I know. But I'd rather not contribute to the problem. I got my 50% revshare off the membership, so it cost me $10 to do an experiment and figured out that I don't want to promote this program. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Dzinerbear