Thread: The Forum

Dzinerbear

The Forum

A great big thanks to the ccbill gang. Boy, do these people know how to throw a party. This was my first Forum. And I was blown away. Never have I felt more taken care of and appreciated. These guys take over an entire hotel and everywhere you go whether you're walking to your room or getting on an elevator, everyone's saying "hi."

The hotel staff were amazing. The lunches, bbq's, and cocktail parties were wonderfully stocked and presented. The food was great, everything from hamburgers, sausages and baked beans by the pool to chocolate fountains for dipping fruit in a romantically lit courtyard.

It was a wonderful setting for the Forum. It was relaxed, laid back, and casual. And I have to give a great big public thanks to Sherri at ccbill. A couple of months back, our travel agent couldn't get us room, Sherri got us rooms. We forgot to register, she took care of us. I so appreciate this lady and I'm sure ccbill does, too!

It was a great weekend. Thank you ccbill for bringing us all together and working so hard to put on such a great weekend.

And Patrick, the face scruff works ... keep it.

dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    See i told you the Forum was one of the best webmaster events to attend :thumbsup:

Glad you had a great time Michael, now all i want to know is...

Who has the pictures?

Regards,

Lee

Patrick
    Finally get back to the grid after the Phoenix show. I appreciate all who showed up and hope to see even more of you at next year's event.

I had a great time with the webmasters I've known for years and the new people I had a chance to meet at this year's event.

Some pictures should be posted later today at thephoenixforum.com.

Dzinerbear (I'll keep my special name for you between us) thanks for the booze! and yes I still have the beard. To lazy to shave it off.

Patrick