Thread: Recommendations For A Good Multi-Line Phone System?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Recommendations For A Good Multi-Line Phone System?

We're almost done with the refurb of the office but we're still trying to find a decent multi-line phone system.

Anyone here have any recommendations of a good 4/5 line phone system? Preferably one that is also expandable?

We've looked at a couple of th Panasonic systems but they seem, cheap looking, i guess LOL

Help.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    The Panasonic systems are actually pretty robust, if you're talking about the KX-TD and the KX-TA systems. I've installed them and used them at several companies where I've consulted in the past, and people have been very pleased with them.

If you were going "upscale" from Panasonic, I would go with Nortel, but their systems tend to be about twice the price, and honestly, I haven't found any difference in long term reliability. Of the 5 or 6 Panasonic KX-TD systems I've been involved in having installed, all are still in use, up to 10 years later, and none have had any major service issues (maybe one or two broken phones here or there).

RainGurl
    i agree, i had a panasonic system in my office that worked very well. it had both hardwired and cordless hansets, was easy to use, and never had any problems.