Thread: what do you think of this new model?

xenigo

what do you think of this new model?

Here's a model I shot recently. What do you think?

Shaundel

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Not my type of guy but im sure he'll sell

Not so sure just how 'thug' he is though?

Regards,

Lee

dalimili
    I haven't got a clue how thug he is... but I'd definatly let him do me...

**** out of 5

Set looks good - esp like the lighting style used in this - adds a lot to the mood of the pics and to the "thug" feeling. Not sure about the uniform shirt though ... while I know the guys are into anything that smaks of official team wear - it just didn't project that street savy look to me, but that may be just my reaction.

Top Cat
    Not my type but my boyfreind would love him! Agree that he looks a little polished for "thug" and I'd keep the focus off his slight tummy!

3.5/5

Ah, finally figured out what my first impression was -- the set reminds me of the commercials running for the NBA - Let the truth be told -- etc etc ... and your model came across at first look as one of the team members with that "attitude" look about him.

AusCoding Allan
    As Bec said - the lighting is great, don't know about the suitability to the thug type niche but definitely give the photographer credit for a great set of photos

Model 4/5

Photography 5/5

Suitability to Niche 3/5

Total Score 4/5

Cheers,

Allan

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Not my type but my boyfreind would love him! Agree that he looks a little polished for "thug" and I'd keep the focus off his slight tummy!

3.5/5
    Jesus Andy... slight tummy!! Someone remind me to stop eating 2 months before I meet Andy, .

The set is beautiful, xenigo. I don't know shit about the thug niche, but a goodlooking big black man dressed in NBA gear should work just fine for your site.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Interesting Views Here...And Here's Another!

If The Question Is..."What Do I Think Of The Model?" , Black Models In General Are Very Hard To Find , Especially Ones That Are As Attractive As The One Shown.

If The Question Is..."Do I Think He Will Work As A Thug?"...No! , The Problem I See Is He Is "Too Attractive" ( Baby-Faced/Soft-Looks/Etc ) I'd Be More Convinced He Was An "Ad-Exec" In A Pair Of Silk Boxers & Robe Holding A Martini.

If The Question Is..."Will He Sell"...Yes! , Usually Because Most Of The Things I Find "Horrific/Appauling/Degrading..Err..Wait! , That's The Things I Like!...Sell Well! , Which Is Why I Generally "Buy" Outside My "Tastes" ( Straight Sex Sells! )

If The Question Is..."What Do I Think Of The photography?" , As A Professional Courtesy I Will Reserve My Comments Since We Are All Artists And See The World A Different Way! :francais:

Sincerely ~ Mona Lisa Still Smiles Today!

Xstr8guy
    Am I the only one that has a hard time reading longboardjim's posts, .

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    And I Thought I Was Just On Everyone's "Ignore List"!

Sincerely ~

Mamakity
    Yes, he's cute. Does he have a big dick though? If so is it 9+? If so, are you selling the set???? :francais:

caliente4sex
    well... he has to much clothes... I can say anything... but I can take the ride if you doesn't mind... LOL :francais:

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by xenigo
    Here's a model I shot recently. What do you think?

Shaundel
    I prefer blonde/blue heheh but he is cute & has a nice toned bod. :cycle: