Thread: >> ePassporte News

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar

>> ePassporte News

ePassporte to Launch Message Center
    ePassporte is changing the way you receive notifications and messages regarding your account by eliminating ePassporte's email in favor of an ePassporte message center.

The new ePassporte message center will allow you to:
    a) Retrieve important notices from ePassporte and notifications of financial transfers.
    b) Contact support personnel by specific inquiry.
    c) Forward messages from the ePassporte message center to any external email address.

The message center is expected to launch around noon Pacific on April 20,th. Once the message center launches, ePassporte email will be permanently discontinued. If you have messages in your ePassporte email that you feel are important, you should forward those to an external email address at your earliest convenience.

Effective today
    In order to increase the security and privacy of our cardholders, to stop Unsolicited Commercial Email using ePassporte email addresses, and to stop phishing attempts aimed at ePassporte account holders, ePassporte is phasing out the ability to receive email from any non-ePassporte address. You will still be able to receive email from ePassporte support and from any ePassporte account holder, and, you may send an email from ePassporte to any external email address.

Coming This Summer: Live Chat Support
    ePassporte will soon be launching live chat support from its website. Live chat support, an instant messaging service, will allow ePassporte account holders to get fast answers to their questions and alleviate back-and-forth emails and/or calls to the support center.

To contact ePassporte
    cs@epassporte.com
    From US Toll-Free: 1 (877) EPASS90 [1 (877) 372-7790]
    International and US: 1 (310) 301-2001
    International and US Fax: 1 (310) 943-2410
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice to see you guys taking a pro-active approach to defeating the scammers Rand :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

good stuff, I always thought the email avenue was a bit weak, glad you are improving it.

cheers,
    Luke