Thread: Sup Newton

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Sup Newton

Hows things mate?

Glad to have you here with us on GWW

Why dont you tell everyone a little about yourself and specifically, about the latest edition of Sexines

Regards,

Lee

Newton
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Hows things mate?

Glad to have you here with us on GWW

Why dont you tell everyone a little about yourself and specifically, about the latest edition of Sexines

Regards,

Lee
    Lee, many thanks for the warm welcome chap

My background is one of designer / project manager who resides in both the corporate and adult arena.

I see a lot of people wishing to get into the adult industry, "newbies" if you would, seeing this industry as a cash cow and easy money. We all know this is not the case, you have to work hard and learn new techniques and broaden your horizons to get ahead.

For a long while I have thought of putting out a downloadable magazine, for these newbies to help them find their way, with the help of industry professionals behind the magazine.

It is available once a month and issue 2 can be downloaded by clicking my sig, with the password specifically for you as: gww

Please enjoy and any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I look forward to getting to know the people on this board in due time