Thread: Shout outs for the best Phoenix Forum yet!!!!!

sexkeydwayne

Shout outs for the best Phoenix Forum yet!!!!!

Hey all,

I would just like to start by saying what a great show. As usual CC Bill has outdone themselves, and Sherri and Sharna just ROCK with taking care of every detail. We should all send them a big THANKS for sucha great job. And a BIG Thanks to the entire CC Bill crew for going above and beyond as usual.

It was great seeing everyone, and I had some great conversations and got to meet some new and interesting people.

A huge thanks goes out the Harlan, Joe, David, and especiall Rainey of Pride Bucks for all of their hard work and for pitching in to help with all of the parties.

We are looking forward to working with ***********, Bad Puppy, *********, Pride Bucks, and CC Bill in the future.

Morgan and Tim it was great seeing you both, and I look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

Karl from *********, What a great party on Saturday night. It was good seeing you, and I am sure we will see you in Montreal.

Poppy, I am sad I missed the dancing. It is always fun to watch you break it out.

Rinaldo, What are you talking about bro, you are better looking than me.....................

Kimberly, Thanks for the intro's in the pool, and for hangin' It was cool to get to meet you in person after all these years.

Tim, Holly, Dave, and Reena, it was great seeing all of you, and I hope that Holly is recovering just fine from her birthday.

Brett, Those were some cool conversations in the pool. We should talk more at some point.

Derek, You are so money and you don't even know it!!!! (shoplifted from swingers, that's right, I am a thief.)

Chris from reAxsis, it was cool to hang with that other Duane guy and shoot the shit.

Drew, you are such a cool dude. Can't wait to hang out in in San Diego and get to know you better.

Lori Z., it was great seeing you, and you are such a cool chick. We need to figure out how to work together.

JC you big stud you, you were one funny fucker on Saturday night. It was cool hangin' bro.

Chandie, You are such a hottie. It was great seeing you, an dI am sure I woll see you in Montreal.

Ric from Jake Cruise media, It was nice getting a chance to meet you. Sorry I was so busy. i look forward to the chance to sit down and get to know you better.

Honey and Cole, It was great seeing you. Wish you could have made the Rocky Horror Picture Show. We missed you.

Buzz and Rachel, It was good hangin again. I have your number, we will get together for lunch and shoot the breeze.

Rusen, It was great seeing you, lets not wait til the next show to hang out bud. we have no reason not to go out and chase the ladies.

Darren Austin, It was great seeing you. You are looking good as ever. Sorry we teased you about your making appearances, but that was just funny. Call me you silly fool. j/k

Brian from Pistol, it was great seeing you. Really good conversations over the weekend, but lets do some work together soon.

James, you silly freak. It was great seeing you, but lets not go another 3 years before seeing each other again.

Dan from Camz, cool seeing you. I was glad to hang out and have a conversation. I am sure we will talk again in San Diego if not in Montreal.

I am not near as good as Rinaldo at remembering everyone that I spoke with, but he is freaky like that anyway. I can't wait to see everyone in Montreal, and San Diego, and of course in Florida.

Later,

Dwayne................................

ICQ - 175991098
    AIM - sexkeydwayne
    Yahoo - sxkey_dwayne
    dwayne@sksupport.com

www.sexkey.com

RainGurl
    great to see you, too, dwayne! it was a pleasure working with you, craig and mary on the parties, you make things pretty easy. looking forward to seieng you soon.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Dwayne, working with you, Craig, Mary and Hank is always both an honor and pleasure! Can't wait to see what we'll cook up this summer!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Dwayne, you looked so damn cute in your Rocky Whorer costume... it was worth the trip to the desert just to see that. Thanks for all of the hard work all of you put into the events!