Thread: Brendons Bucks Joins The List Of GWW Community Sponsors

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Brendons Bucks Joins The List Of GWW Community Sponsors

Please join me in welcoming Brendons Bucks to the list of GWW community sponsors.

Brendon Marley was, without a doubt, the original gay reality site producer even before 'reality tv' hit the airwaves and, i can honestly say, having seen some of their movies myself, they have a kick-ass product that your surfers are going to eat up :thumbsup:

If you arent already promoting the Brendons Bucks line of paysites, go join the program and throw up some links on your existing sites, youll be pleased at the results you see

Ill get Hal, Bradley or Brendon himself to post some more information on their sites and program in this thread shortly

Regards,

Lee

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    Lee,

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's always a pleasure doing business with GWW. Sorry for the delayed response but we just got back in the office today. We were finding finicky Hal a new house in Wilton Manors. :groovy:

As many of you know BrendonsBucks.com has been around on the net since time began but for those who don't know us I would like to give you the quick and simple facts about our company.

We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a gay owned and operated, content oriented company. We started out by selling homemade straight guy videos in the back of the Advocate… For you that have been around long enough to remember that :joker:

Our affiliate program works because we sell hot sex, all our efforts are in creation of our content because our producers love sex and love their jobs making it happen. By not falling into the trap of modeling ourselves after today’s “affiliate marketing machines”, for 10 years we have maintained high conversion and retention rates with the same site (HardnStraight.com)!, as well as developing new and hot sites which maintain the same high conversion and retention rates.

Speaking about loving sex, my work here at the office is done. I need to get home to my man!!!
    :whip: