Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay - Men / Lesbian - Women / Tranny - ?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Gay - Men / Lesbian - Women / Tranny - ?

Was just wondering what the word used to describe individuals who prefer relationships with trannies was?

I know gay - prefers men and lesbian - prefers women but what about those who prefer trannies?

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Manufactures of extra large women's footwear
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan
    ROFLMAO

You're too much, dude! LOL
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I think, Buck will be able to tell me if I'm wrong or not...

A transexual person is someone who has completed the change from one sex to another.

A transgender person is in the process, but still has their original...um ... plumbing; and, lives as their natural gender.

So if my definitions are correct, then that would be either gay, lesbian or straight sex depending on the participants LOL

But if you're talking about our industries definition (transexual and transgender are the same)... then I don't know.

Mr. Angel? You're thoughts, please.

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan
    Don't forget the synthetic wig producers! :beauty:

Anyone know a quality Tranny site with a focus on fashion? I know there MUST be crossdressers in this city, Cato's has an awful lot of choices in size 13 pumps.

No matter the gender .. them are some boats! :mental:

dougie_digital
    I think it's entirely opinion-based.

The opinion may even be different between the tranny and the guy she's doing.

Tranny perspective: "I'm supposed to be a woman. Sleeping with guys is what women do."

Guy perspective: "She's got C's AND a 9" dick... I'm in heaven!"

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    transilvanians?

no wait that was someone else

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    transilvanians?

no wait that was someone else
    LOL - Good one Jigg :gaydays:
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Yes thats right about the difference between Transsexual and Transgender( though for myself I think of it as the same)

So if a man(Gay or Straight) is fucking my pussy then he is having gay sex ( even though it is a pussy he is fucking) because I am a man..man/man sex=gay
    If a woman is fucking my pussy we are having straight sex because I am a man she is a woman= straight sex. (even if she is a lesbian)

Now if I am fucking myself...I don't know what the hell that is!

OK does that make sense? I stayed out to late last night.

WOOF!
    Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan

A transexual person is someone who has completed the change from one sex to another.

A transgender person is in the process, but still has their original...um ... plumbing; and, lives as their natural gender.

So if my definitions are correct, then that would be either gay, lesbian or straight sex depending on the participants LOL

But if you're talking about our industries definition (transexual and transgender are the same)... then I don't know.

Gary-Alan

dougie_digital
    I think it makes sense completely.

But I also think it's a matter of perspective.

From yours, it's clear. I agree with it.

But does every guy that fucks your pussy have the same perspective? Would they classify themselves as gay? Would they all be willing to sleep with a guy that was born with a cock?

Fucking yourself is the same for everyone: sex with someone you love

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    It is totally a matter of perspective!

Most men that have sex with me are gay and consider themselves so..but you are right there are some"straight" guys that want to experience sleeping with a guy but don't want to be"gay" so fucking me(my pussy) makes them feel like they are not gay.. or gay men that want to try to fuck a pussy but are not attracted to woman, So fucking a man with a pussy still makes them feel gay. Or just like staright guys that want to suck cock or get fucked by a cock but don't want to be gay..so they do it with a chick with a dick.

I feel dizzy now!
    :goof:

Does that make sense?

Madame0120
    Just to muddy the waters some .. cause it's what I do best .. :goof:

What if you are fucking a hetro man with your strap on? I mean the very act of a homosexual act .. you being a man in all ways important .. doesn't that make the het man now homosexual .. by some kinda default?

I've had pleasures with fems from time to time .. but having no emotional ties to them.. or sexual needs or desires outside of that rare specific moment .. I wouldn't claim bi-sexuality. It's like an insult to those who carry those feelings.

Did fisting candy make me bi .. and no longer just Friendly? Or is it
    AN Experiences is one thing ... but nature is the trump?

OMG Buck .. my mind is driftring towards this scenario .. cinching up my 9 inch thigh strap-on, climbing up on a step ladder and ramming it on home .. consentually, of course.

WTF mind blowing dynamic would that be?

:nowords:

Holy Carp the possiblities are endless with a man like YOU.

G-A - a transssexual person is NOT necessary one who has a surgical sex change. a person who lives their lives as the gender opposite their birth gender is a transsexual - not one who dresses up, but one who exists as that gender.

many of my friends are transsexual, but have not and will not ever get surgery.

"trans·sex·u·al (trns-sksh-l)
    n.
    A person with the external genitalia and secondary sexual characteristics of one sex, but whose personal identification and psychosocial configuration is that of the opposite sex.

or

A person who has undergone a sex change."

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan

Gary-Alan

dougie_digital
    Talk about muddied waters... my brain's ready to pop

There really is so much variety in perception and defiinition and feelings... sometimes I think we're our own worst enemy when we try and label and organize stuff.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_digital
    I think we're our own worst enemy when we try and label and organize stuff.
    Some ppl say we shouldn't "label" ppl .. but how else can you start any exchange of ideas, if you can't name it. Even if, just to get started?