Thread: Drugs N Hookers - WTF?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Drugs N Hookers - WTF?

I dont understand why adult webmasters in the straight side of the industry need to boast so much about getting high on all manner of illegal drugs and fucking all kinds of skanks.

Whats the deal there?

I mean, we all know that certain segments from the gay side of the industry have coke parties amongst themselves at many of the shows and end up bedding any guy with a pulse but, the difference is, you dont see that crowd bragging about it on public forums.

I just dont understand the need to appear like a desperate coked up junkie in front of the people who you ultimately do business with.

Am i missing something?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    the need to boost their ego, to make it sound like they are hip and in the groove, though for me i'd not be too quick to want to be involved with them.

makes no sense to me really.. straights, go figure? :eek:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Men Will Be Men!...And It's Not Just Restricted To The Straights , I've Been To A Couple Of Buisness Parties Where The "Twinkie Boys" And "Candy Dishes" Circulated All Night!
    I Would Have To Say Between The Two Worlds I Live In ( I Have Straight Partners ) The Straights Are Alittle More "Brazen" Only Because What They Do In Public Is More "Acceptable" Than What Gays Do! , I Am More Likely To Get Arrested For Holding A Glass Of Champaign V.S Someone Giving A Cocktail Waitress A "Chest Massage"!
    You Have To Choose Your "Buisness Associates" Carefully , Otherwise , Accept The Risks!

Sincerely ~ ..."Honest! , I Can't Take Another Lap Dance"...

This is an easy one....its cuz so many str8 adult webmasters are fat computer geeks that never get laid and don't have a life, so they make it up based on what they think is kewl LOL!!!

cheers,
    Luke

ahhhaahahaha Luke! , Actually Not Too Many Of Them Are Shabby! , But Then I Like "Fat Computer Geeks"

Sincerely ~ ..."If Anyone Asks , I'm The Pretty One!"... :beauty:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Am i missing something?
    An invitation? :borg:

It never ceases to amaze me how much booze is consumed at adult industry events, by both sides of the roads. I'm sure glad I have roy as a wingman, cause it's hard NOT to drink heavily, when the TopShelf scotch is free poured.

What's funny is, I was at one time a gal could drink most men under the table, now 2 will get me toasy but the 3rd one doubles my chances of not gittin' no lovin' that night. Club soad and bitters .. sigh.

Sometimes Hubby trumps the FemDom. :honest:

cocktail & shooter disposal tip #27

carry an empty bottle of beer around all night ( dark one so no one can see the contents ) and whenever a drink is "forced" on you , take a sip of the one and act like your taking a sip of the beer to "chase-it" but upon lowering the bottle spit into it!...you might want to empty the beer bottle ocassionaly if it's a long night!

sincerely ~ ..."uugh i forgot , how many bottles of beer on the wall?"... :mental:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    An invitation? :borg:
    Club soad and bitters .. sigh.
    Which, slightly off topic, reminded me that when I was discussing drag with a friend, I decided if I ever did drag, my drag name would be Angostura Bitters.
    (He chose Anita Mantaluv, though Amanda Hugnkiss was a close second.)

I do have to agree that alcohol consumption at webmaster events is pretty, um, impressive.