Thread: Good gay personals site

Dzinerbear

Good gay personals site

Hey all,

Just wondering which personals sites (meeting guys, finding love, getting laid) are good. Any I should stay away from?

Dzinerbear

Rainbo1956
    There are sooooo many out there.
    It all depends on what someone wants...i.e...sex only, meet someone for a long term relationship with, or whatever.

I met my partner on a personals site (OutPersonals) and we've been together for 5 years now (having it's ups and downs as most do)

We get about 90% men that sign up on our personals site....but, it's for men and women.

Ours is a non "adult" site. Meaning that you have to be 18 + to join, but no naked pics are allowed....nothing x rated. Though, I suppose one could ask for sex only in a subtle way.

Personally I like sites that you don't have to pay to browse the ads (as ours is) That way you can see if there's even anyone on there that you "might" be interested in. There are alot of ads that even say "I don't have a premium membership, so you'll have to contect me". Which is cool...though I prefer they buy a premium membership, cause we could always use the money....hehe

Anyway, feel free to browse eZGayPersonals <grin>
    Lemme know what you think!

robin
    I met my partner of 6 years at a site that Match.com bought up -- not sure if it exists anymore as I can never remember what it was called now. I remember promoting it a few years back and it just seemed to disapear and get absorbed by match.

My personal favs these days are probably glimpse, (formerly gay411) and gay.com. Although I will say that I don't personally use them anymore. Well, I do go to gay.com to read. I think I have a profile there still so that I can chat -- not that I have the time to.

I was at a party a few months back and this guy was saying that he really liked http://www.gaydar.co.uk/ -- said there was actually a lot of Canadians there. He also implied that he picked up a lot of local guys there for quick nasty sex. How true that was though may have just been the copious amount of alcohol that we had consumed. !

Here's a short list of personals/pick up sites that I've got on hand:

http://www.gaydatingtips.com/gay_dating_services/

Most of them I've used at one time or another.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Is this for 'personal' or 'business' use Michael?

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Manhunt.net is the hot thing right now.

Dzinerbear
    Business. I already have a husband.

Dzinerbear

caliente4sex
    I own Mencaliente.com... what do U have in plan? if I can ask.

Alex :francais: