Thread: Please Join Me In Welcoming Live Twinks Cam As A GWW Community Sponsor

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Please Join Me In Welcoming Live Twinks Cam As A GWW Community Sponsor

Live Twinks Cam is the latest company to proudly support your GWW community.

If you have a paysite or, are looking at starting you own paysite in the near future please take a moment to check out their rather hot twink cams

Im sure the guys from Live Twinks Cam will be here any moment to tell you all a little more about their product.

Please join me in welcoming them not only as the latest GWW community sponsors but as members of the GWW community itself

Regards,

Lee

LTCNick
    Lee (and friends),

On behalf of Jacob and the rest of the gang with LiveTwinksCam and BlackShots, thank you all very much for the warm welcome!

With the recent development of ParrishStanley, Inc., LiveTwinksCam and BlackShots has seen quite a lot of activity. We've revamped both sites with the hottest of models, sleak new design, and a lot of hard work. We've been busy hiring additional staff to handle the unique needs of our clients. We appreciate all our long standing business partners, and eagerly await new business relationships.

As some of you know, our sites have actually been around for some time, but it wasn't until recently that the model turned manager turned owner, my best friend, the heart and soul of our operation, Jacob Parrish was recognized as quite the up-and-coming. His finesse for business, and eye for hotness helped in the creation of our company, and continued success of our websites.

I've seen it time and again, Jacob: a person who keeps his word, and delivers an amazing product. I'm humbled to be his right hand man, and business partner.

We believe in what we offer.

We care about our content.

Our models share our commitment.

It's always hard to talk about our company without a swelling of pride and excitement. By no means do I want to sound cocky, but I am confident in what we offer, and the services that we provide.

Thank you all for welcoming us into your family. It seriously means a lot to us to be a part of something this big. You all are such an amazing bunch of people... so let me say one last thing.

If we haven't met you yet, please send us an email introducing yourselves... or meet up with us at the next convention. We want to get to know all of you!

Lee, thank you for asking about information on our company. I hope this sheds a little more light on our pride and joy.

Talk to you all soon!

Regards,

Kevin Parker
    ParrishStanley, Inc
    kevin@kleinparker.com

PS - Jacob's email is jacob@parrishstanley.com ... We'd love to meet you all!!

Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you've taken the time to develop a worthwhile program ... wishing you all continued success.

LTCNick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you've taken the time to develop a worthwhile program ... wishing you all continued success.
    Thank you! We look forward to a long relationship with GWW :-D