Thread: someone emailed me a virus today...

someone emailed me a virus today...

i got an email today with a virus attachment. the subject line made me smile - it said "VIRUS SAMPLE"

ya gotta wonder about the people who would open that attachment. it really is truth in advertising...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    LOL!!! You know, people would probably open it thinking it's a joke. Like the mother telling the kid "don't eat that" knowing full well he's gonna.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Top Cat
    What I don't get are all the spam e-mails that I'm tempted to open becaue the subject lines are pretty convincing. But the "From" addresses are things like "Eustachio Curious" or " "Opportunus Knockingly."

I guess it makes the spammers laugh but it's sure dumb! :dunce:

ya know what i hate is when you get an email that you know you should not click that link but you do anyway....and boom your email gets confirmed and you get flooded with spam and viruses and phishing emails.

fortunately outlook 2003 has a pretty good filter on it, sometimes better than the filter in my brain LOL!!!

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    But the "From" addresses are things like "Eustachio Curious" or " "Opportunus Knockingly."
    Oh, you and Jasun could collaborate on some awesome email spam. Ask him to demonstrate his spam writing abilities sometime... very funny!

Yeah, we could spam the spammers with

Fustiously neede to give her pleasure in the colit? These losznge will fastly sit updon the glotis to absorb through and erstwile give man boost to private member. The rock inside fortuitous and extremely farther but yes sir, I do ensiuate upon arrival.

click here for info

I'mnot crazy, Whey~!

From the office (although he saw what you did)

vitrious fur whereskin now is? Kind man to you take pills for shelter from above in hairlylessness? Try bottomless joy with growth product secrets recipee glorious happy. If neither be the woman in looking for man.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I somehow got on the Publisher's Clearing House email list, and I get told about every half hour that I have to confirm my entry or lose millions.

Occasionally, I get told I could "loose" millions... to which I always say I've loosened a few hundred, maybe, but millions?

Anyway... I've had so many stupid things attached to my name and products hocked and contests to enter and requests to enter surveys..

it's out of control.. I know I can just hit "delete" and my spam filter catches a good deal of it.. but the spammers are getting more and more clever and getting past even Mac Mail's spam filter, which used to be infalable.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

i get well over 1000 spams per day - but when i tried to use a filter, it deleted a couple important emails plus ars affiliate newsletters and a few other things.

i have gotten surprisingly fast at deleting emails, though

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun

Fustiously neede to give her pleasure in the colit? These losznge will fastly sit updon the glotis to absorb through and erstwile give man boost to private member. The rock inside fortuitous and extremely farther but yes sir, I do ensiuate upon arrival.

click here for info

I'mnot crazy, Whey~!

From the office (although he saw what you did)

vitrious fur whereskin now is? Kind man to you take pills for shelter from above in hairlylessness? Try bottomless joy with growth product secrets recipee glorious happy. If neither be the woman in looking for man.
    HAHA! That's what I was talking about!

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun

click here for info
    Wow, what a great offer, just what I need. But there's no link! Jasun, I need a "man boost" now! Any suggestions? :wtf:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Wow, what a great offer, just what I need. But there's no link! Jasun, I need a "man boost" now! Any suggestions? :wtf:
    Try living with him. He's a walking "man boost" just waiting to happen. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sorry ill send you a better file name next time

Regards,

Lee