Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Pass AVS???

blah blah blah...

Rainbow Pass AVS???

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking to set up a new network of AVS sites and i'd really appreciate your feedbacks.

Right now i'm using U*GAS and G*MP, but i'm looking to try a third AVS for a new site i'm setting up.

What have you guys heard of Rainbow Pass? Do they convert well? How's their retention for their recurring memberships?

I've heard a lot of good things about ManSites and ManCheck, but i've had my eyes on Rainbow for sometime now. Rainbow seems to be doing quite a bit of webmaster targeted avdertising, but are they doing anything else?

Thanks guys!

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

dalimili
    I was with Rainbow (god knows why) for few weeks and made a sale ... then I went to MANCHECK and in single day made...oh I think some 17 sales (not sure anymore).... and I still make sales on a daily basis..

If you want your surfers to have the most for their money, then go with Mancheck... and If you want to earn more money... hey make a site with Mancheck and with RainbowPass... but I don't even like RainbowPass design, it seems so 1995 and it seems kinda icky... but that's my personal opinion...

I suggest MANCHECK . That's all.

Xstr8guy
    If I'm not mistaken, most of the sites listed on Rainbow Passport are from just a couple webmasters... all the sites look the same... crappy.

I signed up, listed 1 site and quit. They have such convoluted rules about sponsor ads that it just wasn't worth it for me.

As dalimili said, give Mancheck a shot. They are probably THE premier gay AVS right now.

blah blah blah...
    Yeah, sounds like ManCheck is the best choice. I really like their design, too.

Is there anything i should know about ManCheck's program(s)? What works best? Do you guys get enough hits from them alone? or do you find that you have to market the sites yourself? Are you guys making most of your money from the recurring sales? $18 per recurring...thats awesome!!!

Thanks guys!

DIXTER.COM

Xstr8guy
    I'm sure dzinerbear will be in here to clear things up for you... although he is on vacation this week.

I build 4 or 5 regular sites for every Plus site I submit. I link to my Mancheck hub from each site to keep the traffic circulating... increasing my chance that existing members will buy a Plus membership. I would estimate that that my yearly sales/Plus sales are about 50/50.

It doesn't seem like many webmasters build Plus sites for Mancheck. It's a shame because their Plus members area is the best in the biz. It makes U*GAS's Platinum members area look sick.

Another nice thing about Mancheck... you can make Plus sales from a regular site and you still get $18 for the initial sale and $20 rebilling. With U*GAS, you only get $8 per sale/rebill for the same type of sale.

Another vote for ManCheck and like Jim says, Michael is normally on the boards helping out massively but everyone deserves a holiday

cheers,
    Luke

dalimili
    Rebills are probably the highest among any AEN, just check GMP, they payout 2 $ for rebills, which is extremly pathetic... and ofcourse, Mancheck is not as known as UGA*S or GMP so that helps a lot with getting sales...

blah blah blah...
    cool. thanks guys....i'm real excited about trying them out!

DIXTER.COM

Dzinerbear
    Snowboy,

First, check your private messages.

AVS has changed a lot over the years. It used to be that you could put up half a dozen pictures on a page and tell the surfers to buy a membership and they would. These days, however, what seems to work best is to build a hub based on a given theme: muscle boys, leather, bears, Latino, black, sucking, fucking, whatever. Become the expert site in that niche and give the surfer everything they could possibly imagine.

Keep the quality of your product high. Don't overpromised and under deliver. Treat the surfers with some respect.

I can't really tell you what works best because I find that each webmaster has to find his own place. It's not like you can say, do 1, 2, 3 and you'll have a sale. Go to MANcheck, top left corner you'll see "new galleries." Take a couple of hours and click through the first 50-100. (Get out your galoshes, some of them are pretty funky.) This process will help climitize you to the language used on these sites.

Now, the best way to make money with MANcheck is to put up Regular sites (50+ pics) so that all members have access to them. This gets traffic flowing into your site. You can moderately promote secondary sponsors on your inside galleries and hopefully make some money off existing members who click your banners. Don't pull any bullshit here like trying to trick the surfer into clicking your sponsor's banners by disguising them in some way. It's not cool.

It's always good to tell the surfer all the wonderful things they're going to get with their MANcheckPlusVideo membership. dalimili does a good job on his sites. Every new sign-up of a one year membership gets a 7-day demo to MCPV, on the eighth day, it rebills $39.95. If you've got some unique or exclusive content, you can put up a Plus site – they require 100 pictures and members must have the $39.95 MCPV membership to get in. Personally, I never had a lot of success selling Plus sites. In the beginning when I required Plus on my bear sites, nobody was buying; when I changed them all to Regular people bought the MCPV membership voluntarily. I never could figure that out. And yes, whether you have a Regular or Plus site, if you sell a MCPV membership, we'll pay you $18. The difference is that rebillings on Regular sites is $18 and Plus sites it's $20.

So, it's late ... I'm tired ... and I'm actually supposed to be on a sort of vacation ... and I'm starting to yammer. I'll be back in the office on Monday, if you want to e-mail me or AIM me, I'm happy to talk about whatever you have planned.

I would also like to thank xstr8guy and dalimili for their support. MANcheckPlusVideo has a lot of kick. We work hard to keep adding new plugins and feeds as they become available. And we spend a lot of money on this product so members have something to look at.

Cheers,
    dzinerbear

dalimili
    What dzinearbear said regarding treating your users fair is just SO TRUE...

I know I had two regular sites that were not all that good at all, but I promised too much stuff on my tour, so I got few chargebacks for those and I felt extremly disapointed, basically not only because I lost my money, but mainly cause I failed to satisfy user at least on some level...

So now I always state how many pics are inside, but I also try to stress that they won't be only getting my site, but so much more...

For me horsehung, huge, enormous, monster cocks do wonders, and also Underwear galleries.... I've tried with boys, blacks and hairy, but had no success, only because those niches do not interest me at all and I don't know how to sell them correctly...

So if you are into 100% into your niche and you know what you're doing and you reallllllly like creating those kind of galleries, you won't fail.

My tricks are these:

1. Lots of Colors (red, pink, blue, yellow, orange...) make it stand out (but with a touch ofcourse
    2. Short Titles
    3. Try to implement various photos on your tour, even if you have 100 pics of ONE model, make it look a bit interesting, show some of his dick, ass, arms, abs... not just one big photo
    4. upsell, upsell, upsell to your main site
    5. Don't overdo your regular site, by adding 200 photos there, 60-80 is fair enough for user to get interested in your main site
    6. Submit to several linklists (at least 6)
    7. Don't overdo with your banners for outside sites, but you can overdo with banner for your own Mancheck Plus site

If you still didn't signup... here's my referral code

http://www.mancheck.com/webmasters/w...?account=85791

Dzinerbear
    you work it, gurl

dalimili
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    you work it, gurl
    Shouldn't you be somewhere on the beach watching the gorgeous hairybuffybears in speedos?

Dzinerbear
    dalimili,

bears and speedos should never be used in the same sentence.

dzinerbear

dalimili
    I tought I was inventing new niche... "blonde bears in speedos being fucked by monster twinks who are actually superheroes and like to jerkoff in public"... yeah, I've gone too far :joker:

blah blah blah...
    wow, a wealth of info. Thank Dzinerbear and dalimili!

DIXTER.COM