Thread: new webmaster

cutestonerboy

new webmaster

Have had a site for about 6 months any idea's would be very helpfull
    http://cutestonerboy.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well the first thing id do is lose that 16 minute movie from the 2nd page of the tour, youll not get anyone joining up if they can shoot their load before whipping out the credit card

Welcome to the GWW community too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by cutestonerboy
    Have had a site for about 6 months any idea's would be very helpfull
    http://cutestonerboy.com
    Hi cutestonerboy. you know we were all at an adult webmasters convention in Tempe just 2 weeks ago.

Maybe you were out walking around naked in the desert (as seen in your tour)

Steve

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Welcome Cutestonerboy.. nice name btw

To begin with I'd really get a new front page. Warnings are nice but they only sell people on that it is adult.

Get some hot softcore pics in the free area and leave the money shots in your members area.

Your tour tells me really nothing. So make it representative of what a member will get.. again NO MONEY SHOTS... just enough skin to get the lather up but that's it.

You need a serious SEO plan as well as there really is nothing there.

No hype, no ad copy to speak of, so while the pics are nice, vids might be super hot, you still need to SELL with Text on the pages.

Anyhow, just my opinion, hope it helps some but heck feel free to ignore it too.

Hope to see more of you around the place
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You got some good advice, unfortunately I can't get to your site at the moment (is it offline?) maybe later I will be able to hop on and check it out.

and welcome to the board!

cheers,
    Luke

Slade
    :thumbsup: Potentially you have a real winner on your hands.
    Unfortunately, NONE of the videos would load for me. So I can't comment on your tour at all.

I don't like the text layout..it's so BLAH! Get some color into the text or something..it seems so out of step with the great color pics you have.

If you are showing the money shot..like everyone else said..STOP THAT! "Relax..don't do it.." If you have any "friends" in your videos..you might want to feature them too..to give some variety in your tour.

Best of luck to ya! :thumbsup:

i wanna see text on every page - that tells me what your site offers. tell us about the cute stoner boys, and make us want to see them in action.

also, what's up with this page
    http://cutestonerboy.com/index2.htm ?

i mean, we already went through a warning page. now we're at a page that doesn't say anything. shouldn't we already be in the tour, and reading all about the site?

just my opinion...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I couldn't get any of the videos to load either... and it wasn't clear whether this is a site just with you, or whether you have other models on it... I'd think that at the price point you're at, people would want either really incredible live feeds (your own plus perhaps a leased feed like livetwinkscam.com or collegeboyslive.com) or a ton of archival video content.

Also, I'd think a beefed up tour (some text to tell them what they're getting, nicer graphics, more details) would really help.

Hope that helps!