Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious Cash Stats

Xstr8guy

Curious Cash Stats

I signed up about 6 months ago and posted a bunch of FHG's on my fake TGP. My Curious Cash stats show that I get quite a few visits but according to my CCbill stats, I've never had a sale or even a click.

Did I do something wrong with the FHG code? The code generator inserts my Curious Cash webmaster name but my CCbill code is nowhere to be found in that code.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, I did try to send an email to support but I don't know if it went through. I didn't get a confirmation after hitting "send".

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Yeah the stats they show at the entry to the webmaster area is never the same as with ccBill.. but try emailing webmaster AT curiouscash.com (danny) or toyboy AT curiouscash direct... they always answer though toyboy can be bit slow, depending on which airplane he's in or who's couch he's fallen off of.. :turtle:

best bet is Dan (webmaster)

can't comment on the sales part but i believe the clicks aren't shown on ccbill for curious cash.. or something like that.. but Dan can explain it.

hth
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

BDBionic
    You create the CuriousCash accounts and that generates a variable that's tied to your CCBill variable. They must use some bounceback system or something. I've done the same with a couple of other sites. The good thing about the system they use is you can throw almost any processor in there that they're able to bounce the information off of.

My CuriousCash sales have actually increased noticeably over the last month or so. So I'm stoked.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

WTF?

Hey Guys,

And thanks to the ever present Dzinerbear for the heads up...

I've been quiet round here (and everywhere really) since moving home from Australia to the Philippines, then Phoenix and Prague next Monday.. anyway, my issues are not your issues, so more on that later..

To the problem at hand ....

We have actually covered some of the stats issues in our "Ask Webmaster Dan" series in our last 2 webmaster updates...

http://www.curiouscash.com/webmaster...terupdate.html

http://www.curiouscash.com/webmaster...terupdate.html

Reading those sections of our update should make your stats battle, and our committment to improvement, a great deal easier.

Are you not getting your update? If not, let me know.

If ANYONE ever needs to contact me either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

I do try my best, but you can always hit up WebmasterDan on webmaster@curiouscash.com at a pinch if I am not readily available.

And as Brian kindly points out.. we have experienced tremendous growth in the past 2 months... the updates above also talk about that.

Just let me know if you ever need anything, and if I am not readily apparent on the boards, feel free to post any issues/problems/feedback (WE ENCOURAGE IT BECAUSE WE NEVER HIDE FROM THE TOUGH QUESTIONS) and shoot me a quick message to LMK you have postd so I bcan respond !!

Thanks again guys, and look forward to being a Johnny Regular around here again real soon !!

:thumbsup:

Xstr8guy
    Thanks guys. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

Dzinerbear looked at my link codes and he said they were alright. I guess my traffic doesn't convert well with curiouscash sites. No big whoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Thanks guys. I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

Dzinerbear looked at my link codes and he said they were alright. I guess my traffic doesn't convert well with curiouscash sites. No big whoop.
    Hey mate,

No fathers ruffled, just always like to be around, and not being around much of late is not something I am happy with !!!

You gave us the chance to again show we answer the tough questions, an for that we thankyou ;-)

One thing we always do is push people who's traffic does not convert with us to our friends who we have found can convert that traffic.

We are ALL about webmasters making money, not about being greedy !

So, if you haven't tried pushing our sites that we have recently introduced trials on (details in the first webmaster update above), we would suggest give that angle a whirl, because that is why we introduced trials in the first place!. Otherwise we use and recommend:

http://www..topbucks.com - sign up and give Juan a yell for any help you need.

or

http://www.mesmerotic.com - sign up and give AndyMike a yell for any help you need

or

http://gay.totemcash.com or even http://www.netpondcash.com.

Oh, and don't forget Michael at http://www.mancheck.com of course !!

Hopefully that helps you out ;-)

:twink:

WebmasterDan
    I signed up about 6 months ago and posted a bunch of FHG's on my fake TGP. My Curious Cash stats show that I get quite a few visits but according to my CCbill stats, I've never had a sale or even a click.

Did I do something wrong with the FHG code? The code generator inserts my Curious Cash webmaster name but my CCbill code is nowhere to be found in that code.

Just got your email in now. Been having a few Network issues here today. Can I recommend you send me an email showing me where you are using your galleries and I will check the system from front to back to make sure all is ok. I will also take a look at the content and see if you are using the right galleries for your traffic. I am here to help, and although ToyBoy is the traffic expert I know a little.

WebmasterDan
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    You create the CuriousCash accounts and that generates a variable that's tied to your CCBill variable. They must use some bounceback system or something. I've done the same with a couple of other sites. The good thing about the system they use is you can throw almost any processor in there that they're able to bounce the information off of.

My CuriousCash sales have actually increased noticeably over the last month or so. So I'm stoked.
    Brian is spot on on how things work. We run our own Database of the members and our own ID. This is so if a processor goes under we can move our entire program to a new one without you guys having to lift a finger. In practise we moved our entire program when called boybucks.net from IBill to CCBill 12 months before their demise without any existing webmasters having to change anything.

Reason sales are up is due to release of StraightAustralianGuysJackingOff.com and also trials being added on the dirtier sites we run.

WebmasterDan
    One thing I forgot to say is we have met with the guys at NATS, and are scheduled to meet with the guys at Mansion Productions in the next couple of weeks.

We will be getting a much better Stats system really soon, but we just need to find out which is the best way to go. I have seen all the problems with NATS on the boards as well as the issues mentioned about MPA3, we are also considering having someone develop a new system for us, but we will assess all this and I believe an announcement will be made mid May on which way we will go.

Xstr8guy
    Sent you a PM Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterDan
    and although ToyBoy is the traffic expert I know a little.
    Ha ha ha ha

A "little" ?

And I'm skinny, with long hair and have a conservative day job.

He he.

:karate:

Sent you a PM Dan.
    Errr.

Just a point guys, Dan does not log onto the board often, and we BOTH hate PM's. It might be sitting there for a while ;-)

Board PM's are NOT private, any admin can read them, so we don't use them (no offence Lee !!).

Email or online for me, email for Dan please.

:thumbsup:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    And I'm skinny, with long hair and have a conservative day job.

He he.

:karate:
    ROFLMAOPIP

Can I be skinny too?!?! HAHAHAHAHA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

BDBionic
    Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterDan
    Brian is spot on on how things work. We run our own Database of the members and our own ID. This is so if a processor goes under we can move our entire program to a new one without you guys having to lift a finger. In practise we moved our entire program when called boybucks.net from IBill to CCBill 12 months before their demise without any existing webmasters having to change anything.
    Which reminds me to point out...

I've been promoting CuriousCash for well over a year. They were the very first program I put on JuicyGoo and were greatly responsible for the growth and success of JuicyGoo with the huge amounts of free content and galleries and the insanely hot guys, as well as large number of sites they have to promote (thus able to promote them all at the same time, see which kinds worked best and figure out what it was my traffic was going for, to then follow up with like sponsors).

They were BoyBucks when I started promoting them, then they dropped IBill and changed to CuriousCash... and I didn't have to change a single damn thing!!!.

I didn't have to replace or change any of my BoyBucks linking codes.

I didn't have to sign up for any new program.

I didn't have to create any new accounts.

It was a totally 100% hands-free transition for me as their affiliate. Any new links I put up, I put up with the CuriousCash linking codes. But even now a year later I still have some BoyBucks linking codes up and still get sales on them!

Don't you wish every sponsor could be like that?!