Thread: Belamionline!

Xstr8guy

Belamionline!

Way to go guys! I have completely non-twink traffic, but in the past week, they have been converting like crazy. And I'm not even pushing much traffic. :$$$:

I wish you guys had a webmaster referral code.

Xstr8guy
    1:36 in the last 4 days. And one of those sales was a 90 day membership! Did they make a major change to the tour or something?

BDBionic
    hey there! It's awesome to know you're doing well Bel Ami has a powerful name, they spend so much time and effort on having a really quality site, so it's great to see even non twinky traffic is converting with em.

Just to let ya know, Bel Ami will soon be launching product sales affiliate programs, as well as VOD/PPV affiliate programs. So keep an eye out for those

Also, be sure the mailing address you have in your account with BelAmiCash.com is the correct one as they're going to start mailing payments to addresses affiliates have registered with. So people should double-check those.

If ya need anything else with Bel Ami let me know!

Dzinerbear
    Got an e-mail from Bel Ami today about commission payments and what-not. And I just wanted to say, "Bravo" to the Bel Ami guys for keeping us informed. It's great to see sponsors who communicate so well with their webmasters. And I agree with xstr8guy, it's been a pretty easy sell. Rock solid product, well-known name, who couldn't sell it.

Cheers
    dzinerbear

Mamakity
    Congradulations boys. Glad the green is coming in for you. :thumbsup: