Thread: Shameless Promotion!

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar

Shameless Promotion!

Hi Everyone,
    Just got word that my Maury Povich show airs on April 27th..It should be pretty interesting, I made Maury so nervous he cut me short!
    I am also going to London Next week to shoot for Bizarre Magazine.

On another note Bec is now working with me to help build up my web presence. I am very excited to have her working with me!

WOOF!!
    Buck

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome news Buck, we'll keep an eye out for the show

On another note, while you are in London make sure you pick some British candy up for me please

Regards,

Lee

TopBucks_Juan
    Yea! Buck. Will definatly record Maury that day. Great Job can't wait to see it.

Ohh and for me on another note, while you are in London make sure you pick up a couple of tins of Beef OXO for me...I will definatly pay you for them.

robin
    Cool -- marking it on my calendar! I may even have my satelite dish working again :thumbsup:

hey guys! thanks..I forsure will bring back stuff for you..what kind of candy? And what is that beef stuff? You know thay have a ban on all beef products from Britain because of madcow..so I might not be able too..also you know I am gonna get strip searched for sure..Thats gonna be fun!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    also you know I am gonna get strip searched for sure..Thats gonna be fun!
    One more reason why I totally adore Buck Angel, ladies and gentlemen. LOL!!!

Can't wait to finally meet you in person, Buck!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Great news Buck on both counts!!!

Bec will do good by you

As for Maury... I did a segment on a Halloween show a number of years back. He wears SO much makeup you want to laugh in his face. But he is a good guy, and tried his best to make everyone feel comfortable.

Have a lot of fun with it all!

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    congrats! , on the t.v spot and the magazine shoot! , alittle "xposure" is good!

sincerely ~ jim

way to go, Buck!

cheers,
    Luke

Bell
    that's SUPER news...

do you have any promo ads - for your aff. to use specifically promoting
    the upcoming MP show ??

You and Bec are a perfect business match... Two of my FAVORITE people...

~Bell

Thanks for the support! I am a bit nervous about the show but I will still be in London when it airs so I won't have to see myself! Weird I am way more comfortable showing my pussy and fucking in front of the camera then doing interviews!
    Bell thats a good idea thanks I will get some banners made..also you have mail!

Gary-Alan..Maury was so weird to us..(it's me and 4 other FTM's on the show) he was kind stand-offish in a weird way. I think he is getting kinda old , Part way through talking with me he forgot what he was saying, Also he never even said the things we talked about before the show. But it's all good just spell my name right. :thumbsup:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    Gary-Alan..Maury was so weird to us..(it's me and 4 other FTM's on the show) he was kind stand-offish in a weird way. I think he is getting kinda old , Part way through talking with me he forgot what he was saying, Also he never even said the things we talked about before the show. But it's all good just spell my name right. :thumbsup:
    Dude,

I totally read your first post incorrectly. I thought you weren't on yet. Yeah he was weird with us too, but not like you're experience... with us it was going in different directions. When the episode aired they had cut all of his weirdness up into something coherent. We were talking about ghosts and spirit investigations, btw.

Well, I'm sure we'll all be putting the Tivo's and VHS tapes on record that day. So even if you don't think you'll see yourself, we'll have it on tape waiting for you hehehe.

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

zentz
    :eek: :turtle: