Thread: Steve - Scorpio Designs

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

Steve - Scorpio Designs

Hey All anyone know where Steve from Scorpio Designs is ? Is he away ? regards Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Xstr8guy
    I don't believe he is taking on any new projects. I know, I have asked and he is too busy.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    He's around but I know he's been busy... He'll probably see this and get with you

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Thanks Xstr8guy & Gary-Alan - fingers crossed he will make contact soon - mine is a little piddly request

rick
    I need him, too.

Well I still have not heard from him via email or a private message i sent to him via gww - so i guess he is not interested - but hesititant in just giving the work to someone else as he is the best at what he does, seems weird his site is up accepting work and or have not heard back from him this time.

last time i talked to steve, he was retiring from design. he's going to be shooting content, and he's building a paysite.

there are some other really good designers out there - www.webinc.com has done some amazing work for us, and i've always been extremely happy with QuaShe at www.adultdesignstudios.com - he's fast and his prices are reasonable.

or if you have a small job, you might wanna try www.highendcreatives.com who has excellent prices, and has done some nice work for us, too.