Thread: Deputies Go Door-To-Door To Warn Residents About Flasher

Deputies Go Door-To-Door To Warn Residents About Flasher

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- Seminole County investigators are on the lookout for a man who has exposed himself at least four times in the last two weeks in the Wekiva Trail area. Friday, deputies went door-to-door to warn people to watch out for him.

Officers are worried that the man has gotten bolder and bolder, going farther and farther every time, and they're worried that next time a child is going to see him or that he's going to start hurting people.

Six deputies were out Friday, flyers in hand, personally warning people that there's a strange man in the area trying to show off a lot more of himself than they want to see.

FULL STORY

WTF?? So the police, who could be stopping drug deals and crime, are walking door to door to "warn" people of a man flashing his naked body round town?

I read a nother story about Florida today about a kid biting off another kids ear! .

It seems these states like Texas and Florida that force their conservative views on people, make people do the craziest shit!

Do you think it's a waist of police time and taxpayers money to have cops go door to door and warn residents about someone who flashes women and runs away? Do you think they've gone to far?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

i've never heard of such a stupid waste of resources - it's truly ludicrous.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    WOW that is crazy and a huge waste of money. Going door to door to residents for something like that is utterly ridiculous.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    WOW that is crazy and a huge waste of money. Going door to door to residents for something like that is utterly ridiculous.

Mark
    Yeah I agree and not like it was just one officer... SIX.

It's our mission to save the community from a guy that's flashed 4 people in 14 days LOL

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Top Cat
    ...and for children already deeply traumatized and scarred for life by seeing Janet Jackson's right breast, this is surely going to send their lives into a bottomless freefall.

I believe it's important we teach our children that their bodies are sinful places and should not be touched, except by their opposite-sex legally married spouse and then for procreative purposes only.

Sadly, masturbation ruined my life and, I believe, caused many puppies to die unnecessarily.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Actually as the story is being told HERE in Florida, it's not just the flashing but the 'boldness'. This guy started with just flashing... and everyone was laughing. He got 5 seconds in the local news.

But the last time out he supposedly ran up to an 18 year girl, and started rubbing himself on her and knocked her down. The time before that he pushed an older woman to the ground. I think that's where the warnings are coming from. There is a lot more to this story than is written in this article.

In this case, it's about a flasher. We've received warnings about vandals (after I had my tires slashed, though), local thefts, petnappers, kidnappers, etc.

So living here, I wouldn't call it the evil Floridian Conservative base at play. And in many counties, here, a deputy isn't always a police officer taken off a beat but a retired officer working on the community patrols.

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

JustMe
    Greetings:

Many places here in Florida, including in Orlando where I am, we have what are called "Community Service Officers".

They're not as well trained as regular officers, don't have the same certifications, don't do patrols, etc. They also don't get paid anywhere near as much as a regular officer (Which is sad, considering most officers in Florida get paid shat to begin with).

These are probably the guys that are doing the door-to-door stuff, as it's pretty much their job, along with sitting at construction sites, providing security at community events, etc.

It's all part of the idea of "community based policing" that many departments are moving towards. Personally, I think taking a proactive approach to things isn't a bad thing. I also think police in Florida have reason to be concerned with someone like this, considering all of the poor little girls in our state that have wound up dead at the hands of sexual predators lately...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan
    Actually as the story is being told HERE in Florida, it's not just the flashing but the 'boldness'. This guy started with just flashing... and everyone was laughing. He got 5 seconds in the local news.

But the last time out he supposedly ran up to an 18 year girl, and started rubbing himself on her and knocked her down. The time before that he pushed an older woman to the ground. I think that's where the warnings are coming from. There is a lot more to this story than is written in this article.

In this case, it's about a flasher. We've received warnings about vandals (after I had my tires slashed, though), local thefts, petnappers, kidnappers, etc.

So living here, I wouldn't call it the evil Floridian Conservative base at play. And in many counties, here, a deputy isn't always a police officer taken off a beat but a retired officer working on the community patrols.

Gary-Alan
    Good to know. I like how they left most the story out to make it sound so ridiculous.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

It all sounds very interesting. With all the news coverage on TV etc. I still find it interesting that 6 police officers are going door to door to warn people that a flasher might rub up against them and knock them down. It's all so petty really. You don't see them going door to door when they release a sex convicted murderer, or rapist.

What's really sad is that poor 13 year old girl with the cast that was killed the other day. The sex offender that killed her, but didn't register so Florida lost track of him... and now this girl is dead.

Don't take it personally Gary it's not a Florida thing, or U.S. thing... fucked up stuff happens everywhere in the world, not just Florida :high:

For instance here in Australia a convicted child molester was let go recently. After he tied up and killed his sixth little boy, after raping him, a few years ago because he failed to register where he was living and subsequently got a job selling cleaning supplies to schools.

So he's released the other day, attacking the press, running at reporters and hitting, spitting at them and the law only warns him not to do anything. A couple places he went to live people found out and run him out of town. Now nobody knows where he's at again. He was last seen in the town next to the one I live in. Sometimes I think this is a really fucked up world, then I remember all the good things and it seems to even out.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    You don't see them going door to door when they release a sex convicted murderer, or rapist.
    They DO that here for murderers, child molesters and rapists too. That's my point. This is one lacks article, where you made a point of a waste of resources, etc. As for as I'm concerned, it's not a waste.

If this was just about a flasher, running into grandma's back yard for a flash and run, then I'd be agreeing with you (yes that is the sound of hell freezing over). But it isn't.

This is someone who has turned agressive, and this article doesn't even touch on the two reported attacked, I mentioned earlier, that happened before the date it was published.

Beleive me when I say, there are MANY things I don't like about Florida... this happens to be one thing I like. It just ashame that the article didn't make it clear that this was more than a simple flashing incident. I think that is more to my point than all of it... you can't believe everything you read.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

...then I'd be agreeing with you (yes that is the sound of hell freezing over). But it isn't.
    Oh why do you have to be such a stick in the mudd? I've never even met you. I'm a retard when it comes to communicating in type. Ask those who've met me or talked to me on the phone.. they'll tell you the difference is staggering! :high:

Beleive me when I say, there are MANY things I don't like about Florida... this happens to be one thing I like. It just ashame that the article didn't make it clear that this was more than a simple flashing incident. I think that is more to my point than all of it... you can't believe everything you read.
    Aint that the truth. I've been to Louisianna.. that's as far South East as I've gone, so no views on Florida other the Jeb Bush is a MORON! :thumbsup:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

desslock
    Well it's those damn hispanics in Florida who keep electing him. (the "stupid" Jeb Bush speaks fluent Spanish by the way) Perhaps you could direct some of your colorful commentary to that ethnic group?

Squirt - life in red states is really not some kind drab, oppresive tyranny. I just looked at my almanac of amer politics. Interesting facts I find about Florida are: The state grew a hefty 23.5% in population between 1990 and 2000. The racial make-up is 65.4% white, 14.6% Black and 16.8% Hispanic Origin --- which makes it comparable to New York state in racial diversity.

If anything, Florida is one of the most interesting examples of growth and change in the United States. There are probably few other places in the world where such a combination of different cultures and ethnicities are growing so rapidly.

And the state has steadily fallen out of the Democrat column to the Republican column across the board state-wide. It's a prime example of a "battleground state" - where ideas collide and compete.

Frankly this is one of the things I find exciting about this country. Sure, Florida is not Shangri La.... in fact it is the only state in the US that specifically denies gays from adopting. (a law from the Anita Bryant 70s) But even that is an idea destinied to whither, just like so many other cultural attitudes, in a state that is fast changing already.

Sure there's a lot of churches in Florida, or in Texas. But at least these states are diverse, economically vibrant, inexpensive to live in... and there is plenty of room for everyone. And we all figure out a way to live together...

Steve