Thread: sponsor on a gallery i just saw...

sponsor on a gallery i just saw...

i just wandered into a tgp i was thinking of posting. i saw a set of pics i recognized (i use them all the time) of two big burly bodybuilders, and clicked the thumb to see the gallery. i figured maybe i'd find a new bodybuilder sponsor.

turns out the sponsor is twinks4cash.

i see stuff like this all the time, usually from people who are telling me they just can't make any sales, and gallery posting just doesn't work. i just don't get it...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    That's one thing I've never understood either. I don't know if it's just complete lunacy in marketing, or if perhaps the thinking is that any traffic is good traffic, and that if you get 100,000 clicks, you're bound to get at least a COUPLE of sales.

I dunno, so maybe people that have been looking at bears for 10 years will suddenly see a twink site after clicking on a beefcake ad, and discover that TWINKS are what they've really been lusting after all those years?

Somehow, I think not.

dalimili
    I can perfectly understand your amazement basschick... I stumbled upon many tgp sites that had bear pics and sponsor was a twink site.... he he

what are the chances that they are a straight webmaster?

cheers,
    Luke

maybe... but i see str8 webmasters put up teen sponsors on mature sites, and fetish on ebony. i think a lot of webmasters have no clue about targeting their traffic at all...

dalimili
    basschick... just a quick question....

to which tgp's can you submit with your account on buygaytraffic.net and also, do you have to have recips to these tgps?

I didn't find answer to this on their site after following your sig

the traffic at buygaytraffic.com is simply traffic, not a partner account - if you buy traffic there, you get traffic from all the tgps in their network automatically. no recips are needed

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    what are the chances that they are a straight webmaster?

cheers,
    Luke
    Very high in my opinion. Right now I've got a number of str8 submitters at my tgp & well... -- let's just leave it at that.

Here's one that was submitted to me a couple of days ago... The gallery had a 30ish maybe 40ish y/o guy posing, and the description that was submitted said something like, "cute twink posing on a red sofa", (or something like that).

Seems to me the sponsor and the content was from circlejerkboys/pridebucks

The gallery itself was ok but I changed the description to something like "cute stud".

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    maybe... but i see str8 webmasters put up teen sponsors on mature sites, and fetish on ebony. i think a lot of webmasters have no clue about targeting their traffic at all...
    What drives me crazy is all the submissions I get for the "Amateur" category. I think I've provided about a dozen different choices and yet most people are just submitting to the "Amateur" slot. LOL!