Thread: Sponsor Site Backend Systems

Sponsor Site Backend Systems

Ok, I'm sure this information came across this board, but I wasn't where I needed to know or understand the information, so had no clue what I was reading about!

What program(s) and or scripts gets used to run a sponsor site ...

1. the affiliate login - how do they get their ID number and the user/pass, and what sets up that login for each affiliate at the sponsor site? (CCbill is the primary processor, but we don't want them to have to login to ccbill to get content, links, promo stuff, or stats even -- want it all on one site.)

2. how can an affiliates sales stats be presented to them, regardless of what processor got used to buy a site membership?

3. where do you get one of those gallery generators for affiliates to use inside a sponsor site, something like I see inside Nasty Dollars?

4. how does an affiliate get his id code automatically put onto links for him if he say goes to get a list of fhgs, or site links, banners etc?

5. how are various delimiters for galleries offered so someone gets the right order of information to just drop it into their tgp databases?

Ok, that's it for starters, I know I have more questions on this, but can't remember what they are at moment!

Thanks for any and all help!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Hey Bec,

How are you? We are on the nats affiliate software and love it. It does everything you listed and SO much more. You can get more info at http://www.getnats.com/ I am not sure if that is what you wanted but if you are serious about an affiliate program this is the best program I have seen.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    1. the affiliate login - how do they get their ID number and the user/pass, and what sets up that login for each affiliate at the sponsor site? (CCbill is the primary processor, but we don't want them to have to login to ccbill to get content, links, promo stuff, or stats even -- want it all on one site.)
    Youll need some kind of affiliate script if you want the webmasters to login to a site on YOUR server to pull their statistics.

NATs has become the latest fad of the industry presently however, IMHO, unless you purchase the script outright, it isnt really a good investment for the money especially when you can purchase a fully owned affiliate program script off-the-shelf for $7500 meaning, you own it for life instead of paying $150 a month for the life of your program which could amount to $7500 several times over if you are in this for the long term.

2. how can an affiliates sales stats be presented to them, regardless of what processor got used to buy a site membership?
    See the section above, youll need to have some kind of full affiliate program script

3. where do you get one of those gallery generators for affiliates to use inside a sponsor site, something like I see inside Nasty Dollars?
    For the most part they have been custo programmed in PHP to pull several layouts from a template as well as pulling the content from template directorys also.

4. how does an affiliate get his id code automatically put onto links for him if he say goes to get a list of fhgs, or site links, banners etc?
    Again, that kind of thing is managed by the affiliate script itself

5. how are various delimiters for galleries offered so someone gets the right order of information to just drop it into their tgp databases?
    Find out what tables are in the TGP database for various scripts or, create a simple CSV file with various sections that a webmaster can delete

Hope that helps Bec

Regards,

Lee

besides nats, which works well, there is mpa3, www.executivestats.com, and other programs such as reboom - not sure if reboom will add the affiliate account to the galleries.

Wow, these aren't for the new guy on the block ... pretty pricey for a startup. Guess we'll have to figure out a way just to get a login to at least protect content from any just passing by, and leave all the fancy tools and toys for AFTER the sites produce more money.

Thanks all for the indepth responses and links, greatly appreciated!!