Thread: Password Exchanges..

Corey Bryant

Password Exchanges..

I am sure this has been discuss a few times in the past, but if one of your customers is wanting to exchange passwords with someone else - what do you do? I mean - do you hope that someone reports it to you, etc?

Thanks!

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    we had that problem, we developed a system that "watches" what ip adress each user logs in from and if there are to many and a space of 12 hours it kills there account and sends me and them and e-mail about it.

very usefull, can also see if 2 people are logged in at the same time
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Corey Bryant
    I would think that most had that, but I came across this and thought I would ask.

CBLCasey
    Its very hard to track the small trades likes that. Can't really tell if its 2 people or just 1 person with 2 computers. The bigger concern though is when people post un/pw's to these password trading sites cause then you will get slammed.

On the other hand, if you know what your doing and want free traffic, a great trick is to post un/pw's to these sites directly.

vendetta
    I don't think password sites are such a big problem, on the contrary I love them. I buy banner spots on some password sites and results are just great!!! If you want to protect your paysite from being posted on one of such sites just email the webmaster. Don't be scared of password sites, cooperate with them! It's just new and powerful commercial trend.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Whilst some trading sites can send a significant amount of traffic if marketed to correctly, there are also those trading sites that DONT send traffic that is saleable.

In those instances it is generally a good idea to talk to your processor and ask which solutions they can recommend you.

Pennywize is a good solution however that i have heard nothing but good reviews about thus far.

Regards,

Lee