Thread: So The Baby Starts Her First Training Class In An Hour

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So The Baby Starts Her First Training Class In An Hour

Wish us luck i think we're going to need it LOL

Who would have thought something that looked so cute could be so boisterous LOL

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

Get a cat...

:kitten:

Xstr8guy
    That picture makes it look like your baby is spinning around on the wall. Lol

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee

Who would have thought something that looked so cute could be so boisterous LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Having you and I as parents was a sure sign of the "boisterousness", babe. Dang, even I knew that before we got her home.

LMAO

G
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well we're back and i have to say, she was a little slow to start with but i now have her sitting whenever i tell her too :thumbsup:

Best of all though, we learnt a trick to stop her from jumping up at people and, that seems to be working well so far

Oh yeah, and despite the first 5 minutes barking at the other dogs, given she has never really been close to another one before, by the end of the night she was nuzzling all the puppies too LOL

$60 well spent IMHO

Now we have to get on to the more technical stuff like laying down when she is told, thatll happen next week though hehe.

Two proud fathers are sat here right now :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I used to train every dog I owned - having them obey voice and hand signals is such a rewarding thing for both owner and animal. It sets boundaries, and also gives you the tools to keep your pet a lot safer as well.

You think you're proud now - wait til graduation day! :teach:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Kewl, nice when a dog listens... now if only they had classes for significant others so they'd listen too... :nowords:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Kewl, nice when a dog listens... now if only they had classes for significant others so they'd listen too... :nowords:
    Amen, brother. Amen! ROFLMAOPIP

You know what's cute... Lee is walking around the house with Liquorice doing their exercises. It's just too funny. And she's spot on listening everytime.

...Lee just walked in a yelled Sit, Heel at me. Do you think thye make a MUZZLE for signifs too? (I'm gonna smaxk 'im)!

LMAO

Gary-Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    It sets boundaries, and also gives you the tools to keep your pet a lot safer as well.
    You are so right.

We had this scheduled more than a week ago. And we had an incident two days ago that proved how right and how much this is needed to keep us sane but more importnatly keep her safe (she was with me in the garage on her 35' chain when a new dog and owner walked past the house. She ran, pulled the chain out of it's wall mount and headed across the street and at the new dog).

With her sit and heel session tonight, I know there's hope.

GA

we have two cats. one wakes up arie on a regular basis, used to bully the other cat, and opens everything. the other was a feral infant. the vet said we'd never fully tame him, and that does seem to be true. he runs around like a mad cat, yowls like a siamese, and claws people who pet him for too long...

i'm not sure getting a cat would be the solution...

lee, congrats on your first training session... oh, i mean the dog's

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Get a cat...

:kitten:

curiousbunny
    She's cute !

WebmasterC
    wow! she's so cute.. i wish i could have one like that some day... i love your dog lee. i never thought that your a dog lover...

Rainbo1956
    She's really, really cute!

Pup school is very good for all puppies. Not only do they learn, they're around other pups (socialized) so they'll be good around other dogs when they're grown.

Nothing like having a angry dog try to kick your dogs ass...I tell ya, it's hard to walk my girl around here because the ignorant mofo's that live in our neighbor hood, that didn't teach or socialize their pups!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    I could do a short Training Contract for ya 1 Month of Service to a fussy FemDom and he'll return so happy to see you, he'll hang on you every word.

Sorry to say it doesn't work on my own Hubby .. hence my collection of spoons!

:goof:

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbo1956
    She's really, really cute!

Pup school is very good for all puppies. Not only do they learn, they're around other pups (socialized) so they'll be good around other dogs when they're grown.

Nothing like having a angry dog try to kick your dogs ass...I tell ya, it's hard to walk my girl around here because the ignorant mofo's that live in our neighbor hood, that didn't teach or socialize their pups!
    That was a big issue with us, and one of the major reasons for her to go to this class. She's around humans all day, and is wonderful .

If she sees another dog (except other labradors and we don't get that) she goes wild. Even when she was waiting in the car before class she was 'screaming'.

By the end of the first class, I was so happy to see how well she was around all the other dogs. Even yesterday when she was riding in the car, she paid little attention to the dogs that we passed. Under former circumstances she'd be barking or whining out the window.

It's going to be a pleasure walking her without getting that craze going.