Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a designer - for paysite tour redesign

fallen

Need a designer - for paysite tour redesign

Howdy all, this is my first post here. Hoping to visit more often.

In any case, I’m looking for a designer to take my existing tour and make it better. Of course I have the .psd etc. I hate to sound prejudice but I would prefer to work on this tour with someone who is gay. I really need to nail down the right terminology and site concept through some creative design. My cousin was supposed to help me with this but of course as most non-paid folks he dropped out due to *other things that need to be done first*.

In any case, I don’t want to spam the thread with the URL so if you’re interested please hit me up in ICQ. See siggy.

HI fallen - welcome to the GWW community. Since you're requesting a redesign, go ahead and post your url so that prospective designers can take a look at what you have now and get some idea of what needs doing to revamp it for you.

fallen
    Thanks for the welcome Bec. The url is http://www.hardissues.com/tour1.html?nats=MDowOjI

Actually, your tour isn't "bad" - just needs a couple more pages and tweaked up a bit. Where you show the 4 sample blocks - get some hot text working there as well. Use good keywords while you describe the hot action going on, and be sure to pull those into your meta tags as well ... will help in the SE spidering. Add a couple more sample vids into the center block so that the added text in the left and right columns ends up matching again when you're done.

Change the two graphic text blocks to left and right of the join arrow to read Members Login on left and More guys I tricked >> (or something similiar) to move them to at least one more tour page and put up another page of samples with some clips down the middle again.

Another thought - the big pic of the guy in a sample block - maybe have it pop a full size pic sample ... and just link the small pics to the join. Gives em some big pics as well as your sample vids in middle to see.

You aren't showing enough guys and working up the surfer or spelling out what all they get once inside to push them to the join. They need to see a LOT of your models - a join usually follows when they see someone they think is totally hot.

fallen
    I agree with all your comments, and I also have some ideas of my own. For example, I'm a big fan of single page tours, thus I want to make this tour page longer with some of your comments integrated as well. Problem is I am a unqualified when it comes to graphic design tools.

Top Cat
    Welcome to the board!

I like your concept a lot and the page looks great. Bu there's not enough content to get me to join, which of course you already know! That video clip is an OK start but it felt way too short...I want to see this guy with his shirt off about to drop his drawers!

Would be very interested in joining an affiliate program...or helping with content production ;-)

fallen
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Welcome to the board!

I like your concept a lot and the page looks great. Bu there's not enough content to get me to join, which of course you already know! That video clip is an OK start but it felt way too short...I want to see this guy with his shirt off about to drop his drawers!

Would be very interested in joining an affiliate program...or helping with content production ;-)
    Thanks for the welcome. Your coments are dead on but I should also mention that this a brand new site - it has not been marketed yet. This is why I'm seeking help here first. I realize it needs some work first. The videos are exclusive and were the brainchild of my cousin and his boyfriend. The video clip is just a place holder and will be replaced with something different. Once I find someone who can help me redesign this tour I'll be ready to throw some traffic at it and would love it if you give it a go.

As far as content... I currently have someone doing this for me but I am alwasy looking out for new opportunities. So hit me up on ICQ and we'll go from there. BTW, I'm also in the city

Andre

Scorpio
    Hi Fallen and welcome to the board

I'm a big fan of 1 long single page tour sites also. Your actual website is not bad at all... just needs more makeup. And that mask has to go!

I'm sure you'll find a designer to take on this job
    Good luck

How long have you been gay?
    Hello, we can redesign your site: http://www.gold-design.com

curiousbunny
    Hi and welcome to the site !

unconnected
    Welcome Fallen,
    I have a gal that's done a lot of design work for me in the past.. So I always try to give her props when I can.. Her site is www.kastudio.com and you can hit her up on ICQ - 146183808 . She has done a lot of work in the gay sector so she could really nail what you need done..

Egypt
    Tried to ICQ you, but no answer followed

Follow my sig to contact. I can help you with re-design.

fallen
    Thank you for the welcomes everyone. Answering your ICQ's now, but I would like to see some more responses. Keep em coming

Jey P
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen
    Howdy all, this is my first post here. Hoping to visit more often.

In any case, I’m looking for a designer to take my existing tour and make it better. Of course I have the .psd etc. I hate to sound prejudice but I would prefer to work on this tour with someone who is gay. I really need to nail down the right terminology and site concept through some creative design. My cousin was supposed to help me with this but of course as most non-paid folks he dropped out due to *other things that need to be done first*.

In any case, I don’t want to spam the thread with the URL so if you’re interested please hit me up in ICQ. See siggy.
    Hello Fallen, One of our Designers (female) would like to re-design your tour.
    If you are interested you can take a look at our PORTFOLIO.
    I think if we have a good feedback ,a nice and converting tour could be made.

Thanks in Advance

nakedchicks
    hi! and welcome aboard..