Thread: I can't believe this has happened

I can't believe this has happened

Reality and fantasy have colided and the Dark Lord Sidious Sith has taken the place of our beloved Pope!

I can't believe someone who looks so evil, and has such evil views of Gay people, can be considered a vessel of God. Scary!

Did anyone else notice this resemblance? Who do you all think he looks like?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    can't believe? come on
    it's the same church that invented the inqusition and the "give us your land and god will forgive your sins". And the same church that makes exception to **** priests but nothing angers them more than gays and feminists

I'm not gay; I'm British!

He's a `fill-in'

Hi

He's a fill-in, he's 78 and he'll be dead in a few years (hopefully).

Mind you maybe the Lord doesn't want him `up there' either and he may live to be 110!

Ernie

WebmasterC
    i hope god will enlighten his mind so that he will look at all people equally...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterC
    i hope god will enlighten his mind so that he will look at all people equally...

So do I. Eventhough his recent writings are ultra conservative, he was once known as a liberal/radical in his early days at the vatican.

I can only hope, he will be reminded of those days in a world so diverse.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Dzinerbear
    Heard an interesting discussion last night on the news about the new pope and his fears about the influx of Muslims into Europe and how he spoke out against Turkey joining the EU. (Turkey and the Catholic Church has a long-standing battle.) There are so many Muslims in Europe, and another 60-80 million expected to move there, and there are so many born-Catholics not practicing the religion, that there are real concerns on the part of the Catholic Church about their future in Europe. How can the Catholic Church "control" Europe when they don't even control the majority of it's population.

It's an interesting situation and certainly reflective of Germany in the 1930s and how so many Germans felt that Europe was being overrun with Jews. And we all now how that one turned out.

dzinerbear

Scorpio
    You know, after all those religious freaks, i'm starting to think the "devil" doesn't sound that bad anymore.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    well, we (Bulgaria) aren't so fond of Turkey either, being under their rule for 600 years, having islam shoved down our throats untill about 1878 among other things.

And yes there are lots of Muslim in Europe. It's going to be a problem soon since some want to be more involved in daily life and do things the Koran way. The hardcore muslim aren't winning any friends, same as the hardcore catholics

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    looks like bush has a new evil boss to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    You know, after all those religious freaks, i'm starting to think the "devil" doesn't sound that bad anymore.
    A guy dies and goes to heaven. St Peter meets him at the pearly gates and says "Well, you've been pretty bad sometimes and pretty good at othertimes. So I'm going to let you decide whether you want to go to heaven or hell. I'm going to show you two videos".

So St Peter shows the heaven video first. It has soft music, people floating in the air all dressed in white. It's very tranquil.

Then St Peter shows the hell video. People are having a wild time drinking, having sex, singing, you name it.

So St Peter says "Well, which would you like? Once you make a decision you can't change your mind". The guy says "Well, heaven looks nice but hell looks like a lot more fun".

"OK", says St Peter, go down this hallway to the door marked Hell.

The guy walks down the hallway, opens the door, and is shocked. "Hey", says the guy, "this doesn't look anything like the video. It's all people in agony, fire & brimstone, crying and screaming. What's going on?"

"Oh", says St Peter, "that was the marketing video".