Thread: Consoles On Paysite Tours - Your Thoughts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Consoles On Paysite Tours - Your Thoughts?

So im currently working on a console strategy for a couple of new projects we have launching shorty and one of them is figuring out whether it is better to pop a blur console on entry to a tour page or, whether popping the console on exit is going to have a better effect on traffic flow / sales.

Your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Lee

I don't have any popups / popunders on my paysites because a while back there was soooooo much whinging from affiliates that they were bad, even though they were getting 100% credit for these popups. Maybe its time to re-evaluate this strategy???

What do you guys think of pop ups / pop unders?

Oh, my personal preference is a pop up on exit, so as to only annoy surfers that are on their way out of there anyway.

cheers,
    Luke

I like the option of choosing a non pop or popup tour link ... I use different ones depending where I'm putting the link.

robin
    I don't mind onexits -- I've made money and subscriptions on them. I also like the pop/non-pop idea.

I loathe multiple onexits though. Close one window up pops another and another and another and another.... :bomb:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I think the popups are good as long as the affiliates get credit for sales in them. Ofcorase the very high paying programs usually have them just to other sites to help pay for the high commissions they offer but I think paying the affiliates a reasonable amount and giving them credit for sales with the exits would make both parties more.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!