Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your opinion on some videos, please

your opinion on some videos, please

i was wondering if you thought these flash videos were good enough quality for someone to really enjoy. obviously i'm not altogether thrilled with them, and value your input.

http://manofmuscle.com/private/videos.htm
    un: gayww
    pw: m0viez

and click on the link that says Our Flash Muscle Videos.

please keep in mind that all the content is not in the site (i'm encoding as we speak), and it's a temporary member area. and then think "would these videos be an asset to this site?"

your opinion will be very much appreciated.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i actually own "conquered"! , the flash vids are not that bad! , they should be an asset to your site!

sincerely ~ jim :francais:

Xstr8guy
    I just look at one briefly and the quality is quite good other than some nasty blocky effects when the camera pans too fast or when the scene changes. I do love the player interface and the video track instantly when you move the slider... very cool!

How many megs is a full-length movie using the current settings?

Xstr8guy i have no idea of the size of the movies, since they're a plugin

Xstr8guy
    Wow, if those are feeds... excellent! Most feeds are so small or poorly encoded they are nearly unwatchable. Who is the plug-in provider?

blah blah blah...
    i started watching one but I got frustrated fast...where's the nudity?

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Xstr8guy
    Snowboy, these are full-length features. I'm sure there is plenty of nudity in them. Btw, there is a slider underneath the video. Use that to fast forward instantly.

curiousbunny
    Wow !!!! Nice !
    I love the quality and I was able to fast forward SUPER fast I was amazed.
    Good Job !

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Snowboy, these are full-length features. I'm sure there is plenty of nudity in them. Btw, there is a slider underneath the video. Use that to fast forward instantly.

Thanks Xstr8guy.

Yeah, Basschick, they're totally hot!!! i love the high quality and the fact that you can ff to any scene that you want w/o having to wait for the feed to buffer.

But if i had my choice i'd still like to be able to download vidoes on my comp.
    But very hot videos otherwise

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

feedsnow.com - which is now owned by helmy's/gigacash. they have a lotta videos, too.

i know what you mean about feeds - i've seen some that just plain suck. i've paid for them, too

i've seen some good plugins, too. i find the feeds from hostedcontent to be good quality, HOWEVER their gay selection is dismal. joe says he's adding more very soon. i hope so! i also had a str8 feed from video secrets - afrocentric. fuck me, that was startling beautiful television quality like you always wish you saw inside a paysite. and as i recall, the webmastercentral premium feeds are also nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Wow, if those are feeds... excellent! Most feeds are so small or poorly encoded they are nearly unwatchable. Who is the plug-in provider?

I found them to be of very good quality - and I really liked the scenes button so that you could jump back and forth that way as well as using the slider feature.

they are a bit blocky on full screen, but yeah for a flash plugin they are pretty good. and the instant-ness of the forwarding is a nice bonus too.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I think those will definetly help your site. Maybe even add links to purchase each video might make some extra money.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

not a bad idea... it'll take a little work, but it could be well worth it. thanks!

Patti, can you ask the guys that run those feeds to drop in and introduce themselves here, plus provide us with some more info on their products/pricing.

thanks!

Luke