Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YEAH! It's the weekend!

Madame0120

YEAH! It's the weekend!

LOL For us it is! Happy dance .. off to the dungeon in Dallas for a weekend of fun and debauntary. Anyone happens to be local and would like to join in either Fri or Sat .. drop me a note.

It's gona be a Spankin' Good Time!!

:signhere:

21+ ID checked at the door

madame@bluetoonmedia.com

Xstr8guy
    I'm in Dallas. Not really into the dungeon scene, though. Hell, I didn't even know there was a dungeon scene here, .

weekend... what's a weekend???

LOL - my thoughts exactly Basschick! someone who actually knows the day of the week - wow!

(personally - I'm betting that Madame has a slave that comes by every few hours to remind her what day of the week it is) :francais:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    weekend... what's a weekend???
    My feelings exactly

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    I'm in Dallas. Not really into the dungeon scene, though. Hell, I didn't even know there was a dungeon scene here, .
    REally? Tonight there will be 200+ folks at a dinner meet and greet. And Saturday we are expecting 40 from my social group and another 50 from Austin.

Care to see where we play? 4000 sq feet of kinky delight.

http://www.sanctuarylifestyle.com/main.htm

Anyway .. you are still welcome to come have a cuppa coffee! Love to meet another localish webmaster.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    LOL - my thoughts exactly Basschick! someone who actually knows the day of the week - wow!

(personally - I'm betting that Madame has a slave that comes by every few hours to remind her what day of the week it is) :francais:
    LOL! Well slavery is illegal and you can't get a good houseboy these days.

And anyway .. this is Business First marketing push for
    Meet Buck Angel- The man with a pussy.

I'm very juiced.. all my het girlfriends are drooling and chompin' at the bit .. Pun very much intended!
    :goof:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    See... that's why I wouldn't make a good slave. I'm lucky if I remember what day of the week it is. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Mamakity
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    And anyway .. this is Business First marketing push for
    Meet Buck Angel- The man with a pussy.

This is the one where Buck Angel is your special guest??? Damn that's gonna be a fun one for sure.

Have an awesome time my Queen. :kiss:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    See... that's why I wouldn't make a good slave. I'm lucky if I remember what day of the week it is. LOL!!!
    Babydoll .. Some Correct Training with a specilized focus and I'm sure you would run rings around these half -willing, slut males that seem to have flooded the BDSM lifestyle the past few years. :teach:

LOL you've met roy .. not your run of the mill bottom, eh?

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    This is the one where Buck Angel is your special guest??? Damn that's gonna be a fun one for sure.

Have an awesome time my Queen. :kiss:
    We are gona have So much FUN! Only thing would make it even mo betta is if you and Muffin Man were here.

I got my scene for you all made up in my mind ..
    It involves finger paints and bubble baths.

Now THAT's content!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Babydoll .. Some Correct Training with a specilized focus and I'm sure you would run rings around these half -willing, slut males that seem to have flooded the BDSM lifestyle the past few years. :teach:

LOL you've met roy .. not your run of the mill bottom, eh?
    Heh heh, don't get me wrong. I'm "boy" material through and through, heart and spirit. But "slaves" are a very specific breed and I've found that i'm just not slave wired. I could write volumes on the subject, but suffice to say that I've tried and it's just not who I am. I have the utmost respect for anyone who identifies as a slave (and knows it is true in their heart). As with anything else, the most important thing is to know yourself.

But I agree, there are a lot of wannabe's who use terms like Master, Slave, Sub, Dom, etc., without really knowing enough about them to be true to it. It would be like calling yourself a chef when you can really only make a few sandwiches and re-heat leftovers. LOL!

And Roy, yes, he is a rare breed. What a sweetheart.

You know, I love that we can talk about these things on this board. You guys rock!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

SocketBoy
    Sounds wild, Madame! Tell us how it goes! :nowords:

I'm confused - I know Buck's in London this weekend for that Bizarre Magazine shoot, isn't he doing this party with you in May Madame?

Madame0120
    I'm confused - I know Buck's in London this weekend for that Bizarre Magazine shoot, isn't he doing this party with you in May Madame?
    Poor Bec.. not to worry I can't keep up with my social calendar either! This weekend Buck is in London .. I'm in Dallas with my usual bunch of kinksters having a grand ole time! Got about an hour before I have to Squeeze into a corsette and play The Madame.

Buck's event is 3rd wekend in May. I've added some info in the Calendar on his Yahoo group and will keep it as current as I can.