Thread: Chinese men measure up below the belt

Chinese men measure up below the belt

Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:04 PM BST
    HONG KONG (Reuters) - Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt.
    "Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Centre at the Union Hospital, who headed the study.

"There has always been the myth that westerners have bigger penises and their (sexual) ability is better."

A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 cm (3.4 inches), which compared favourably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 8.6 cm, Israelis 8.3 cm, Turks 7.8 cm and Filippinos 7.35 cm. Italians were the longest at 9 cm and Americans averaged 8.8 cm.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

It found that a man's height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises.

"It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.

© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    I think this is hilarious, we all know that the only size that matters is when you have a raging hard-on!!! And the difference between the size of soft and hard dicks can be quite huge.

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    How the hell do you even measure a flaccid cock? My soft-on varies between 'just a nubbin' to 'damn impressive'. Hmm, I think I'll use the measurement right before it turns into an erection, .

I'm getting the idea that this study was done just to make Chinese guys feel better about their dick, .

Dzinerbear
    Who the hell cares how big a flaccid cock is? We all know about growers and showers. Hell, some of the most disappointing soft cocks I've seen have turned into the most fun.

dzinerbear

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    hmmm...what someone won't do to get 148 asian boys naked!

sincerely ~ ..."got cock?"...

Sana Chan
    Wooooo! Why can't I be part of these studies? I want to get 148 asian guys naked.

As to the erect part, I dunno. From what I know of Chinese men (and I've dated a few), the have some things going for them. A good many of them are very flexable due to practicing Yoga. They also have a good bit of stamina behind them. But, thats just what I've heard.

Love dem asian men.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    ME TOO Sana! Love'em! I always miss the fun studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan
    Wooooo! Why can't I be part of these studies? I want to get 148 asian guys naked.

As to the erect part, I dunno. From what I know of Chinese men (and I've dated a few), the have some things going for them. A good many of them are very flexable due to practicing Yoga. They also have a good bit of stamina behind them. But, thats just what I've heard.

Love dem asian men.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    hmmm...what someone won't do to get 148 asian boys naked!

sincerely ~ ..."got cock?"...
    HAHAHA!!! did not even think of it from that point

"sorry, but we have to measure you while you are soft and you have a hard-on so let me just take care of that for you....um, for science that is"

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    Hmm interesting and funny! I gotta wonder though why they didn't measure them in the erect state.

Recently, I was putting a gallery together of this solo asian guy, and I remember thinking; "well now if that's a small dick someones been using a different ruler"... :eek:

Sana Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Hmm interesting and funny! I gotta wonder though why they didn't measure them in the erect state.

Recently, I was putting a gallery together of this solo asian guy, and I remember thinking; "well now if that's a small dick someones been using a different ruler"... :eek:
    Maybe its because we use different measuring systems. Inches verses whatever Europe uses, I forget at the moment.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    "sorry, but we have to measure you while you are soft and you have a hard-on so let me just take care of that for you....um, for science that is"

cheers,
    Luke
    I want to know where I can sign up to be a researcher! What qualifications do I need, I wonder? LMAOPIP
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan
    Maybe its because we use different measuring systems. Inches verses whatever Europe uses, I forget at the moment.
    Centimeters? (cm) -- same in Canada -- except when it comes to measuring dicks -- I've never heard anyone say "I've got a 8.8 cm. dick" or whatever would sound good. It's always in inches. LOL!