Thread: Generate Viral Traffic

Gayboys4fun

Generate Viral Traffic

If you want to generate some FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC to your web site click on the following link and JOIN NOW.

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=34106

ADULT LINKS ACCEPTED

Good luck!

does this really work, now that most people have popup and spyware blockers?

Luke

Dzinerbear
    I don't know what happened, but my browser did some funny things with these guys.

zewkin
    Viral traffic sounds kind of scary, like I need to wear a condom or I might catch something-something nasty that leaks out of my male bits and smells like funky cheese. :eek:

I remember about 4 years ago I met with a guy that was pioneering viral traffic, he explained it all to me, it is a bit scary especially when you start forcing things like auto-bookmarks, redirects, etc...

But there were some aspects of it that make perfect sense, like having a "tell a friend" button on your website.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I remember about 4 years ago I met with a guy that was pioneering viral traffic, he explained it all to me, it is a bit scary especially when you start forcing things like auto-bookmarks, redirects, etc...

But there were some aspects of it that make perfect sense, like having a "tell a friend" button on your website.

That tell a friend was so popular a few years ago, I'm not seeing it much on sites anymore, and can't recall the last time someone sent me a link using one of those scripts. Does make sense to use it as a marketing technique though.

Gayboys4fun

Re:- Viral traffic

Thinking positive, yet staying negative always a confusing issue, especially when you love real meat.

Back to the matter in hand - so to speak - Link Referral is not something I would normally have got involved with, I tend to find in general these marketing programs waste time and provide few hits. This link however has been useful in providing a submission option to non adult sources and I feel due to the nature of the site it can only improve any search engine rankings.

Time will tell!

Havn't had any browser problems using the site. Did think the general wording/explanatory notes on the site could have been more clearly informative.

mmm... A viral load - nice!

Dzinerbear
    no, dude, I meant that it shut down my whole browser. now maybe it was one of the links I clicked rather than your site, either way it's not a great experience.

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by zewkin
    Viral traffic sounds kind of scary, like I need to wear a condom or I might catch something-something nasty that leaks out of my male bits and smells like funky cheese. :eek:
    looooooooooooooooooooooool