Thread: SPAM ME Sites and Link trades.......

YanksTodd

SPAM ME Sites and Link trades.......

Hey guys and girls our new masturbation site Clubstroke.net Will be launching on Tuesday, I am looking for some good amateur/straight guy/bear/jerk-off sites to push from my links page here.
    Clubstroke Links Page and also the side banner spots on the front page. I am looking for ten to fifteen sites, I already have these:

Squirtit.com
    Solonation.com
    Menover30.com
    CirlcleJerkboys.com
    AsianBoyNation.com
    and
    Ghettothugs.com

I will also have a secondary link page for link list/blog trades and what not. The site has been in existence since 1997, and has a loyal following so the links should be very productive. I will rotate the links as necessary based on revenue and whether or not the site is reciprocating. Spam me with what you got.

Nice site Todd, wishing you all success with it!

... was wondering if you used that PhpNuke script I've seen for running a community type site?

amateurstriaghtguys.com
    justusboys.com
    randyblue.com
    circlejerkboys.com
    menatplay.net
    englishlads.com

Tell them Squirtit sent you :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

YanksTodd
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Nice site Todd, wishing you all success with it!

... was wondering if you used that PhpNuke script I've seen for running a community type site?
    Hey Bec, Thanks, I think it will do well. We aren't using PhpNuke for Clubstroke.net, but we are using it for Solonation.com it was a bit of a bitch to get it to work well as far as password management went, and of course you need to keep up with security all the time. But other then that it works well and we really like it.