Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Sex Parties Legal?

caliente4sex

I Wonder? Are Sex Parties Legal?

Well... I don't know much about this subject. Can you tell me anything? Thanks

Alex :francais:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Depends...

On whether i get an invite or not

Actually, thats a good question and im sure the answer canges state-by-state.

Regards,

Lee

caliente4sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Depends...

On whether i get an invite or not

Actually, thats a good question and im sure the answer canges state-by-state.

Regards,

Lee
    Hi Lee, how are U? well... where can I read about the laws in Sex Parties? Do you have any idea?

desslock
    Generally I am sure that state laws would apply here. I have never heard of an actual statute about sex parties. What you and your friends do on private property is more or less private. That would be whether you all get together and worship a wild cultish religion, watch football, or have sex.

However, there are *other* things that would be illegal. For example, drug possession or drug use. Or, say, if a minor was at such party, then that would be illegal. Or if you all smoked Cuban cigars.

I can also see some kind of legal implication if they take money at the door. Then that makes it arguably a buisness. That would be a stretch, but I just thought it should be mentioned.

Steve

is an admission fee to be paid for entrance to the sex parties?

caliente4sex
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    is an admission fee to be paid for entrance to the sex parties?
    Well... they called donation... to pay the hotel...

if they are taking money, are the parties being handled as a business - or is everyone going to the already acquainted and friends?

if this is a commercial venture, pimping - or at least pandering - charges are a possibility, as well as prostitution if the main person taking the money has sex at the party. an ex of mine ran swing parties at a large house, and this is the sort of thing they had to watch out for. they DID get raided a couple times - and we're talking straight sex in a more permissive time.

best to talk to a lawyer... if there is money handled, or the parties can be considered commercial, you could end up with some problems by using a hotel, i would think...

Dzinerbear
    You need to be careful about the money issue, as others have already said. In Toronto back in 1981, our bathhouses were raided and it was on this basis that the cops tried to prosecute. The owners of the bathhouses were charged with running a common bawdy house because they accept money for sex. Eventually it was showned that they accepted money for rooms and lockers, not sex.

You may also want to check your own local laws, I'm pretty sure that I have heard that it is illegal in some places for more than two people to be having sex together in the same location.

Also, is a hotel room considered a public or a private place? This could be another factor.

Drugs usually play a part in sex parties, whether it's pot or ecstasy or tina. So if they can't bust you on the other issues, they might nab you on that. Also, are you checking ID at the door, is everyone of legal age?

And finally, I'm hearing more and more about HIV-positive people being charged when they have sex with someone and they haven't disclosed their HIV status.

Is the party breaking noise bylaws? Is the sex contained to private areas or do you have people spilling out onto balconies, which may be considered public, or hotel stairwells. Are you letting people leave the party drunk? And are they driving?

Cheers
    dzinerbear

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Actually, it won't be so much of a "state" issue, as a local issue. Check your zoning laws.
    You are getting into a "grey" area here. Unless it's spelled out as a restriction, you might have a chance at calling it a "home Occupation" but I wouldn't bet that would stop them from coming after you.

Plus, you are talking about a gay party, and that's gonna touch all the hot buttons...(No Pun intended :-)

Yea, if it were a hotel, you'd be in business.
    How about this?
    You rent out a small motel in the area?
    GOTTA be someone that would have a few days available you could book the entire hotel for. Then you would be well within the law.

Come to think of it, why hasn't someone done this already?
    Buy an inexpensive motel/hotel, and set it up as a love shack? Not as a brothel mind you, but a "friendly" hotel?

Sounds like a good way to stay within the law, and still give the public what they want.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

Dzinerbear
    I think such a hotel exists in Florida ... Tampa I think it is.

Michael

caliente4sex
    Ok... thanks for the info... just one more thing...

Now... as many of you know I own a dating (cruising) website... what about if I let my members place their Parties (I won't called sex parties) in my website? Can I get in troubles for that? :francais:

Egypt
    I don't know! Depends on the country I suppose!

Corey Bryant
    I doubt you could really get into trouble. I have seen other sites post sex parties. And they continue to do it today

caliente4sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant
    I doubt you could really get into trouble. I have seen other sites post sex parties. And they continue to do it today
    Can you tell me any site just to check them out? :francais:

Corey Bryant
    Well cruisingforsex is one. Their only requirement is that it has to be free so that no one is profiting from their site