Thread: Are you taking Visa?

caliente4sex

Are you taking Visa?

I am getting a lot of decline using CCBill... I think that is because I am not taking Visa... should I go a head a paid the visa fee... are you guys taking visa? :francais:

Last "stats" I've heard is that roughly 70% of surfers pull out a Visa card before any other. If you can't pay the fee, have you looked at the new Ynot processor program? No fee - at least not for now. Perhaps you can cascade the ccbill and ynot onto your site?

YnotPayment

Corey Bryant
    CCBill should not be declining because you are not accepting Visa. The cards should be declining for a different reason.

NewBoyToyMatt
    You should take Visa. With all of the cards offered, it's the one most folks have (and use) online.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    you should pay the fee and accept Visa. even people who do not have the credit to get a "real" credit card usually have a Visa debit check card, so that increases the amount of people who can signup.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Hi!

It would only be declining if customers were using VISA when VISAwasn't offered and they're entering a VISA number anyway (begins in 4).

If you're unsure about whether you want to pay the VISA fee, you may want to check out Verotel or the new YNOT program.

It's always good to have a number of different billing programs anyway in case (God forbid) one of them starts to have a few problems.

Bec is right, about 70-75% of all cc charges are on visa, by saving the $750 visa rego fee you are likely losing thousands of dollars in potential memberships.

cheers,
    Luke

allboysvideo

accepting visa

Although we are new to the website world...we paid the fee to have Visa. We find that our customers when purchasing our videos direct from us use Visa 9 out of 10 times...Visa is the preferred card to use. We didn't like paying the "Fee" but we knew that accepting Visa will increase our sales.

As one poster stated...even if they don't have a credit card...most debit cards are Visa Debit cards. It would be wise to bite the bullet pay the "Fee" to get Visa.

Your friends at,
    D&E Productions
    David & Eddie