Thread: Cool update of aWIZ Paysite Manager!

Natastudio

Yeah Cool update of aWIZ Paysite Manager!

Let me notify you regarding some important updates of aWIZ:

• Slide show - from now your members will have both hands free! Members' content may be displayed in "slideshow", and member is able to set pictures' sizes in the absolute or relative values: 800x600, 1024x768, 1/2 or 1/4 of original sizes. Like a good car, slideshow offers 5 speeds (of review);

• Tech support Board - from now you will not spend time to type messages for support. Since the most questions are standard, just visit our support board and find reply in a few seconds!

• Auto video thumb creation - newest module for automatic creation of previews from your video-clips. It works with all major formattes of video files: avi, mov, mpg, wmv. Preview will be extracted from the video clip on the specified second from the start of clip - thus you are free to set the most appropriate part of movie for thumb, and avoid creation a "black square"(as it makes some other scripts, extracting the first frame from the movie). You can specify any sizes of thumbs to be placed into your pages, but not higher than original video sizes.

Welcome to the aWIZ Paysite Manager website for more detailed info!

edoggie

Has anyone used this product?

I am thinking about buying this prooduct for some sites I am working on, does anyone have any experience with it and if so can you tell me your opinion.

Thanks.
    E Dog