Thread: CCBill Visa Approval Taking FOREVER!

JustMe

Angry CCBill Visa Approval Taking FOREVER!

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to vent my frustration. It's been almost a MONTH since I paid my fees to CCBill, and they STILL haven't heard back from Visa yet.

I mean, how long could it possibly take to do a simple database lookup to verify we're not on santa's naughty list, and then register us? They REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get their act together.

Ok, I feel better now. Oh wait, no I don't. I'll feel better when I finally hear back from CCBill that Visa has finally approved us. Hopefully I won't be retired, or dead, by then....

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    That's alot of money to shell out and nothing in return (yet). I've used Verotel for 4 years now and I vowed never to pay the fees. Of course, I went down with more than a few sinking ships. I'd say your making the right decision and hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait.

Ultimately, it's Visa that provides the timetable and no matter how you look at it, they call the shots. Patience goes a loooooong way in this business now. Think about the long term not just in months but years. CCBill will come through for you. Might as well concentrate on other matters for now :groovy:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

JustMe
    Oh, I certainly don't blaim CCBill. They've been VERY patient with me calling them once a week, and are always friendly and helpful.

They've been a great company to work with, and I can't say a thing bad about them.

VISA on the other hand........... :evil:

JustMe
    Well you'll never guess what I just got! Visa........

Talk about a coincidence, hehe. Ok, I'm happy, thanks for letting me vent.......

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    congratulations!
    Yeah, what basschick said LOL :yeah:

and good luck
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    congratulations!
    Thanks! Now all I need is one of those, hrm, what's it called again?

Ah yes, a website!

I know this issue is now closed, I just wanted to add that whenever I have had any problems with ccbill I have just rang them up and they have been able to get things fixed up extremely fast....this must have been a special circumstance, cuz personally I find their support to be very high quality.

Hope it goes well for ya!

cheers,
    Luke

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    best thing to do that I have thought of, is that as soon as you start getting content ready or a design ready for a domain, get the process started with visa. Just throw up a 20 minute design with a crap members area, but just get it approved. So when you're done, you have no lag between your final version and the launch

that's what i did for manofmuscle - put up a temp tour so waiting wouldn't seem so long.

a month IS quite a while, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare
    best thing to do that I have thought of, is that as soon as you start getting content ready or a design ready for a domain, get the process started with visa. Just throw up a 20 minute design with a crap members area, but just get it approved. So when you're done, you have no lag between your final version and the launch

CBLCasey
    I have a question for everyone out there that pays CCbills $750 or Verotels $1400 registration fees. WHY?

With so many ways to get around it why would you ever shell out that much for a registration fee. You don't even know if CCBill/Verotel will be here in 6 months, or if they will cancel you in the middle of the night?

Seems if your gonna shell out that type of money you would just contact someone like netbilling and setup your own account. Paying $750 for the right to give them 14% of your income is insain.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by CBLCasey
    I have a question for everyone out there that pays CCbills $750 or Verotels $1400 registration fees. WHY?

With so many ways to get around it why would you ever shell out that much for a registration fee. You don't even know if CCBill/Verotel will be here in 6 months, or if they will cancel you in the middle of the night?

Seems if your gonna shell out that type of money you would just contact someone like netbilling and setup your own account. Paying $750 for the right to give them 14% of your income is insain.

I'd love to hear the ways you have to "get around" this.
    I know one thing..without Visa..might as well not have a pay site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Glad to hear you are all set with Visa now

Looking forward to seeing your program when its ready for launch

Regards,

Lee

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Alright ! I guess the visa gods were smiling on you all along. Life does have a funny way of letting you know how not in control we really are. You can breathe now :sun:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Glad to hear the approval came through and it's a green light on your site now! Good luck.