Thread: Who is in Sydney & or Australia & does custom Video Shooting ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? Who is in Sydney & or Australia & does custom Video Shooting ?

Hey All, Who is in Sydney & or Australia & does custom Video Shooting ? Please look me up if you are.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Try contacting toyboy (lindsay) who's a member here, though he's in Praque I think right now but he's from Australia and does some custom work I believe or will be or something like that... worth a PM anyhow.

hth
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Peter,

Don't know if he does work for people other than himself but hit Brian from Pistol Media up.

He posts around here occasionally and he's based in Sydney.

Cheers,

Allan

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Hi Ian - thanks for that - yup tried that but didnt hear anything back - anyone else around ?

Or even Allan - oops sorry Mate

I was right 1st time Thanks Allan and Ian !

Actually what im after is discussing and or getting our hands on a model release form which is legal for use in Australia but applies and meets requirements for our pay site etc ? I know theres loads of legal usa sites with free ones almost written for you etc but i want to make sure they are ok for Aust etc ?

AusCoding Allan
    Hmm, Lindsay would probably be best then - I think he does more photography shoots than Brian.

Alternatively one of the other guys at www.curiouscash.com might be able to help.

Cheers,

Allan

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Yep they should but I think they are all in Praque right now so that could be why no answers just yet... they get back on 29th or 30th I think..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

K thanks Guys

Dzinerbear
    Maybe Chili Host knows of someone. And isn't there a webmasters group down there. I'm sure I've seen pictures from a party down there. I think the Logixxx guys are in Oz, too.

dzinerbear

AusCoding Allan
    Ok so I'll type this post again - my wireless cut out just as I hit submit grrrr..

The other person that might be able to help you out is CJ from purve.com she's an aussie as well She used to post here but I haven't seen her of late.

Hopefully board tracker will bring her our way.

Cheers,

Allan

Thanks men keep the help coming ! Ive asked so many but most ignore us and or are not prepared to give us a copy of there model release form etc.