Thread: Global Male Pass

Xstr8guy

Global Male Pass

Ok, I've been hearing rumors of an overhaul at Global Malepass. Can anyone from GMP confirm or deny this? It sure would be nice to have another Gay AVS that allows monthly rebilling premium sites.

Oh I hope boardtracker works it's magic on this thread.

blah blah blah...
    i've been with GMP for about two years now with very little to complain about. They've always paid on time and they're a great team. Even though they seem to go through a lot of "transitions" (new employees, company restructure, etc), they tend to be on top of things. I submit to them on a daily basis and i haven't noticed anything different as of late.

Are you talking about Thomas leaving GMP? That hasn't affected me much except that at times in the past I used to submit my sites very late in the day (7-8 pm hehe) and he'd be there to approve them (sometime at 12am!!!).

But now Ryan had taken over his job, and things are no different.

Does this answer your question Xstr8guy?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    overhaul in what way?

I doubt anyone would say anything especially if it's something webmasters won't like

DigitalJay
    The Co was sold to some people in Singapore or something, and I guess they are going to put a tiny bit of money back into the program (Isn't that just a crazy, unheard of idea for an avs??), with a site redesign. If you have been hearing rumors, that's probably where they come from. They are getting a new skin.

Xstr8guy
    Thanks for the update! I was hoping they were going to have something similar to U*GAS Platinum and MANcheck Plus.

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJay
    The Co was sold to some people in Singapore or something, and I guess they are going to put a tiny bit of money back into the program (Isn't that just a crazy, unheard of idea for an avs??), with a site redesign. If you have been hearing rumors, that's probably where they come from. They are getting a new skin.

are you serious? they were actually sold to an Asian company?
    Do you know where can i read up on this?

Dzinerbear
    Do you know the name of the company who bought them?