Thread: Please Join Me In Welcoming MensNiche As A GWW Community Sponsor

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Please Join Me In Welcoming MensNiche As A GWW Community Sponsor

Check out the products and the HUGE range of sites that MensNiche has to offer.

If you arent already promoting their products head across to the MensNiche site and signup to see hat they can offer you.

I do know that they have a great gay market tour available for promotion

Ill get one of the guys to head on in here and tell us a bit more about their program to shortly.

Regards,

Lee

ScottMN
    Hey guys, Scott here from Mensniche.

We're really happy to be here and advertising, from the perusing I've done, this is a great place. About a month ago we came out with a gay tour of our insanely popular prosolutionpills.com. The gay tour can be seen here http://tour2.prosolutionpills.com. So far, with ALL traffic to this site we're averaging about 1/70. So c'mon over and check it out.

Xstr8guy
    Welcome aboard the good ship lipop!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I met these guys last year and they are awesome. Affiliates make a killing off their products and their products do work for most guys. I love their free plugin feeds.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Xstr8guy
    Just looking throught the gay tour and I found this rather surprising paragraph...
    Penis size matters to men, we all know this. Men will claim "its what you do with it that matters". To an extent this is true. However if a man has a choice between a 5" penis or a 8" penis which do you think he would choose? Men find a big penis visually stimulating and physically more satisfying. A thicker penis is also more likely to hit the infamous "G-spot".
    Ok, first of all, guys don't have a "G-spot". We do have a prostate gland that feels very good when stimulated internally. But a big dick isn't necessary to stimulate a guy's prostate because it is located just right inside the anus. Try it sometime Scott, you'll like it... guaranteed!

...and take pics for us too

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Just looking throught the gay tour and I found this rather surprising paragraph...

Ok, first of all, guys don't have a "G-spot". We do have a prostate gland that feels very good when stimulated internally. But a big dick isn't necessary to stimulate a guy's prostate because it is located just right inside the anus. Try it sometime Scott, you'll like it... guaranteed!
    LOL that is too funny, Scott will love your post.

oh, and welcome on board as a community sponsor too

Welcome aboard as a sponsor for the forum. :francais:

welcome - good to see you!

Man you guys picked a good time to be a community sponsor, everyone and their grandma is on here.

Mark

AndyMN
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com
    Man you guys picked a good time to be a community sponsor, everyone and their grandma is on here.

Mark
    Only the best for MensNiche you should know that mate

johnnyboy
    So are you going to try it Scott... :hmmph:

Darren
    Will get the text changed, cheers guys