Thread: Internext Hollywood - As good as Las Vegas?

NewBoyToyMatt

Internext Hollywood - As good as Las Vegas?

Las Vegas was my first back in Jan and planning to go to Hollywood... Is is as good, better? I mean in terms of seminars, show floor, and of course, parties. That Prideucks party was HOT!

BDBionic
    http://www.internextconference.com

that's the new Internext FL website, btw. Just went live in its updated form last week or so.

It's hard to say how the format aspects of the show will be - seminars and what not. Because they've changed the format this year and it'll be different than all years past. So it'll be fresh and new to all of us, really.

As far as the parties and what not, I know a great many awesome parties are in the works, a lot of companies have a tradition of pulling out all the stops and putting on some great events in FL as part of the show schedule, and I've always enjoyed FL Internext.

So it should be cool!

AndyMN
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBoyToyMatt
    Las Vegas was my first back in Jan and planning to go to Hollywood... Is is as good, better? I mean in terms of seminars, show floor, and of course, parties. That Prideucks party was HOT!
    Better 10X better... they take over the hotel and it just kicks ass in the sun by the pool!!!

NewBoyToyMatt
    I can't wait then to attend!

Dzinerbear
    I hope to be going, but I might have to sacrifice that one to go to an SEO conference in San Jose.

Corey Bryant
    I have not even been to Florida. I did enjoy the one in AZ & NV - meeting some of you though. Do a lot of people attend this one as well?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Well I love the ocean so Florida is one of my fav's. It has been restructed this year so it is hard to say if it will be better or worse. I find that loud parties are very hard to talk to people and do business at. My favorite all time party was in Vegas at the Mansion in 2004.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

krusher
    Man I hope I can make Florida, it will be my first show. I'm getting pretty pumped up about it.

ScottMN
    I think florida is more productive. vegas is too scattered with too many distractions. florida, the whole hotel is webmasters so everywhere you go, there's someone to chat with