Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finding new sponsors - frustration!

finding new sponsors - frustration!

i went out to look for new sponsors today, and i looked at a LOT of sites.

i must say that most of them are in just a few niches with nothing to make them stand out... nothing fresh, nothing new - but PLENTY of twink sites *LOL*

Dzinerbear
    I hear you. Last weekend I went searching for new bear/hairy man/leather/fetish sponsors. Nada. And it's amazing how many sites are still processing with ibill.

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick

i must say that most of them are in just a few niches with nothing to make them stand out... nothing fresh, nothing new - but PLENTY of twink sites *LOL*
    I am not into twinks hehehe
    i think the hottest sites for me are Bel Ami, Fratmen, & Sean Cody

yeah, i was shocked how many are still using ibill. have these webmasters failed to notice they're not getting paid???

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    I hear you. Last weekend I went searching for new bear/hairy man/leather/fetish sponsors. Nada. And it's amazing how many sites are still processing with ibill.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    We are working on some new fresh sites with our own content. But you are right there is many new ones out there that are not any good.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Xstr8guy
    I could SO use a batch of new sponsors right now.

I'm seeing some nice little independent sites, but most only paying like 50% of $14.95 ... sigh, lotta work pushing em for little money

mike-x

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by basschick

hmmm... nothing?

click here: crazydoctors.com :juggle:

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I'm setting up a reseller program for Huskyhunks.com. My main site design is simple, I love clean lines and my site will always be square in form because I'm a huge fan of Frank Lloyd Wright and I love to emulate his work.

Ok, with that being said, I just left the CA Platin** program and my sales have skyrocketed. The six month membership is selling like crazy at $49.95. I'm using Verotel and will use them for my reseller program. The price points are $19.95 (1 month) and $34.95 (3 month) and $49.95 (6 month). I would offer 50% on first and recurring sales so that payouts of $9.97, $17.47, and $24.97, as I pay the processing fees.

I update the site everyday. Models and Amateurs get updated once a week. Just want to know your thoughts on it.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    well, i dunno if youare oversubscribed on twink sponsors, but we consistently hear from our sponsors that our premier site (boyfunk.com) converts very well. Additionally, about 30% of our new joins are signing up at the $40 level, so payouts can be decent.... hit me up if you're interested.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Hey Basschick,

I am finishing up work on my affiliate program for our sites, gayasianams.com and japanboyz.com. Let me know if you are interested and I will hit you up with the details when all the promo materials are finished and it is ready to launch.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    Hey Basschick,

I am finishing up work on my affiliate program for our sites, gayasianams.com and japanboyz.com. Let me know if you are interested and I will hit you up with the details when all the promo materials are finished and it is ready to launch.
    Id love to know where you got the Japanese male content from

We've been talking to a few Japanese DVD producers for about a year now and so far, they dont seem to understand the concept of licensing their content for web use LOL

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Husky Hunks, can you let me know when your reseller program is ready to go.

dzinerbear

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I there has always been a proliferation of twink sites and probably always will be. On the other hand there isn't much of anything else, at least not nearly in the quantity of twink sites

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Husky Hunks, can you let me know when your reseller program is ready to go.

dzinerbear
    Hi, I will pm you when I get finished. It will probably be a couple of days. Still working on the banners. Thanks for you interest :groovy:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.