Thread: No CCBill Check Yet?

JustMe

No CCBill Check Yet?

Greetings All:

I always get my CCBill checks on Thursday. Never came yesterday though. Checked the mail today, no CCBill check today either. Talked to a couple of guys that run some larger sites and they haven't gotten their checks either.

I called CCBill and they said everything went out on Monday as it always does, and I should check with my post office.

Anyone else still missing their CCBill check this week, or is this an isolated incident among the 3 of us?

i didn't check my mail yesterday, but today my two regular ccbill checks were there.

Madame0120
    Holy Carp!
    I got my first CC Bill check yesterday!

neat - hopefully it is just the first of many

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Holy Carp!
    I got my first CC Bill check yesterday!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    neat - hopefully it is just the first of many
    We are learning as fast as we can! I must admit it is a nice feeling having in-hand proof that our hard work may finally be paying off.

I'd be remiss if I didn't say that our projected success is due in part to many webmasters and vendors that have given us that extra "hand up" on our projects. Sometimes showing up at events and paying your invoices on time, can cube your ROI in a matter of moments.

Now if roy would just get the freakin' Time Machine back up and running, I'd have all those "Phoenix Projects" already chugging along.
    :juggle: Lordy it's a bitch trying to keep up. I need a houseboy!

Anyone who says this is an easy business - must have a Jennie in a bottle. :beauty:

I'm not gay; I'm British!

Mine Arrived

Hi

Mine arrived OK on Friday - gets sent to Tennessee. Well gets sent to my bank who then deposits it and it was posted Friday, so I guess that's when it arrived.

NewBoyToyMatt
    In Orlando, too, and always get mine on Thursday. I was surprised when it ws not there. Have not checked yesterday tor today yet. I hope it's there.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Got my check today. A few days later than usual. The Orlando Post Office must have been a bit backlogged this week.

I think it's my fault. I've been burdening them with an unusually large amount of Netflix mail lately...

:honest:

well, you ARE netflix #1 fan ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Got my check today. A few days later than usual. The Orlando Post Office must have been a bit backlogged this week.

I think it's my fault. I've been burdening them with an unusually large amount of Netflix mail lately...

:honest: