Thread: AEBN Frustration anyone?

curiousbunny

AEBN Frustration anyone?

I called AEBN because they dont offer zip files to download as xstr8 guy suggested for the TGP'S. If i copy the html and paste it as i was doing before from their hosted galleries in order to add recip links the page works and loads fine but when clicking on a video it will send u to another site that they own. So they dont allow hot linking. I also went in to view a video from one of the hosted galleries and it will not pull up. That's just using their own hosted gallery it just clocks and the video won't load. Anyone else using AEBN that has problem and how are u doing your tgp's ?
    thx :gossip:

i'm not clear on what you're doing here. if you're trying to download hosted gallery templates so you can post them on tgps from your own server, be aware that usually tgps don't allow this. also, better be sure aebn allows it before you do it!

curiousbunny
    The guy said they hadnt thought about TGP'S can u beleive that?
    He said he would pass the word along so they can see what they can do.
    I told him most affilates offer a zip file to promote their content and to add a receip link since w/hosted galleries u can't add anything.

IF aebn allows you to host those materials, then why don't you download the movies from the fhgs? just right click and save target as. then put them in the galleries.

curiousbunny
    yea i know i can save the hole page by going to file save as and it will download all files needed as well but he said "he didnt know" if i could do that. I am so upset am gonna promote someone else
    less work!