Thread: Any honest link sites left out there?

CBLCasey

Any honest link sites left out there?

I'm wondering if anyone has had the same problems as me. You go to a search engine or other link site, follow there add a site instructions, then wait... Come to find out they never bother emailing you or adding your link?

The reason I ask is I ran a bunch of listings on my new domain (no popups, very clean site, no reason not to link) and I listed with about 10 companies ranging from places I have never heard off, to places like MoTN. None of them responded and in my few took advantage of my free link.

Mainly I'm gonna pick on Motn since I know they are a big company. When adding a link to there site they have a very nice system, it gives you linking code, etc. Now once your link has been approved the system says must purchase a pay link for free link to be active. This is an odvious rip off, I'm giving them a free link on my site, yet I have to pay just for the right to have a link on page 10 on there site?

Are there any honest search engines or link sites still out there? How do these companies except me to buy advertising if they can't even follow through with our inital agreement?

:hmmph:

There is another thread that is quite active, it lists a bunch of good places to submit to. Don't forget that sometimes it takes a few weeks for these sites to get to yours as their queue of new sites is often quite long!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You might want to submit to http://www.gaylinxxx.com

I know we dont update the site as often as we should but, once you get listed you'll have long term paying surfers visiting your sites

Regards,

Lee

Rainbo1956
    We've had problems with a few, but as Luke says, it can take a very long time to get listed. With some when you get listed it pays off pretty nice!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    have to make sure your site conforms to each link lists' rules as well.

i know some won't even look at your site if your recip isn't where they want it to be.

dannyz
    If you have any gay Asian sites, I'm always looking for sites to trade links with. My site is located at www.asiameat.com

Cheers