Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To trim or not to trim ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

To trim or not to trim ?

I like guys untrimmed but it seems that even a fair amount of bear and cub types are trimming or shaving now. I understand trimming makes things look bigger and neater. One thing that is not attractive is razor burn. Shaving is downright scary to me.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

curiousbunny
    to trim or not 2 trim?
    depends on your turn on i guess.
    some guys like it clean some like it hairy.

JustMe
    Yes! Take a weed wacker to those nads! Nothing worse than getting a mouth full of hair......

:goof:

ScottMN
    i agree, a little trimming is definitely a good thing

kcwebwerks
    I think neat and trimmed on the top with shaved nuts and butt. If I want to floss my teeth I'll grab the dental floss.

Its like ribbed condoms... Who can think about food during sex!?!?! Well unless its really bad sex... :honest:

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Oh I'm always down for a flossing job. I love thick matted monkey butt hair. Just kidding. I do like fur. Ok, where's all the hursuite lovers out there. Were getting out butts kicked :whip:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    I love thick matted monkey butt hair.
    LMLO! I don't think I've heard that term before. And the visual weren't none too purdy either!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I have a shaving fetish. There's nothing I like more than a guy who's totally smooth from the neck down. I like shaved heads too. But then I like facial hair. LOL! No hair anywhere except eyebrows and a goatee. I'm strange, I know.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    The only things I like shaved on a man are his head and his balls. Balls just look better shaved because the hair is usually too sparse to be attractive.

Leave the rest of the crotch hairy. I love those old 70's movies where the guys are super hairy EVERYWHERE!

robin
    I was having sex with this guy who was super freakish about being trimmed, (read -- entirely bald except for the mop on his head)...Anyhoo he was complaining about me being super hairy, (poor boy) -- totally turned me off and I decided it was time to wash up and leave. We hadn't even got to the main course yet.

AusCoding Allan
    So a little trimming doesn't go astray even my gf says so. But I have to say that shaving can't be good - it would be far too itchy.

My theory is simple - shave your face and your neck and nothing else!

Hairdressers exist for a reason - to trim your hair (on your head).

Cheers,

Allan

Xstr8guy
    Hmm, my head never itches when I shave it... my balls... that's a different story.

robin
    :hmmph: I'm basically a hairy monkey or something like that. I've got loads of hair on my chest, belly, arms, legs, ass, (well not too much there), crack, groin, balls, hands, feet, fingers...

I'd show a pic to show how pointless and stupid it would look to even try to trim, (not that I really want to anyway); but I'm missing my cables to hook up the camera to the puter.

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Hmm, my head never itches when I shave it... my balls... that's a different story.
    The first time I shaved my nuts and butt I thought I was gonna diiiiiiieeeeee because it itched sooooo baaaaad.... But then I figured out thats what lotion is for.. (or Aloe Vera). But now shaving never itches.

I'm rather hairy myself but usually keep everything trimmed down, except during the summer when I shave eeeeeverything. (Arms, legs, chest, pits, stomach, and the rest. Its easier for me to tan that way.). I compair it to mowing the yard. Its a pain in the butt, but the shorter it is, the less I have to mess with it.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    I was having sex with this guy who was super freakish about being trimmed, (read -- entirely bald except for the mop on his head)...
    Um... you got his number? Hee hee.

Can I just say that I love that we can talk about these things in here. That's why I love GWW so much.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com