Thread: Should I mirror a site ?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Should I mirror a site ?

I just moved my main site over to bill with Verotel from CyberA** Platinum. I got tons of new members and I didn't lose a single member from CA. I still have 112 rebilling with them so I would like to know if I should mirror a site at CA and try to keep those rebills going or should I just let them migrate (hopefully) to the new biller. Something tells me I should mirror but I wanted to get a few more opinions before I do it.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

i'd say keep your rebills with c/a - and good luck with the new incarnation of your site

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I'd agree with that... keep the ca rebills and good luck on the new site...

my 2 cents
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

don't forget that your ca rebill surfers also get the added bonus of loads of ca content, so imho i would say make a scaled down version of your ca site and push those surfers to also join your main paysite!

good luck with it

cheers,
    Luke

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Thank you Basschick, Storyman, and Chilihost. The CA members have been really faithful to the program. I just hope I can keep them entertained. Thanks again for everyone's advice.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.